test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZEN Purchase Bug?

dirtybird1980dirtybird1980 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I just bought 2 - $25 "Ultimate Game Cards" from a local Food Lion, that has PERFECT WORLD on the front of it for which I can use to get Zen. When I go to the STO Zen Checkout webpage, there is no $25 option. There is 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. -- I do NOT want to use all $50 at one time. I want to hold the other $25 for when something else might come up later.

If I redeem 1 of the cards now... then I will loose $5 on the deal of paying $25 for the card, but NOT get 2,500 zen + Promotion Zen.

$20 = 2000 zen
$30 = 3000 zen

both of which have a promotion attached to them at the moment. I want my 2,500 base zen for the $25 that I spent. "Perfect World" is not honoring their agreement with subsidiary/affiliate companies to give us the consumer everything that we pay for.

Now if someone in the Zen department would like to speak to me on arrangements of how I can get 2500 zen (based on the $25 card that is selling at Food Lion) then I would be more than happy to open talks about getting the zen.

Now what "Perfect World" is going to try and say about this, is that "Ultimate Game Card" is owned by another company called Playspan, and that they .. Playspan, do not fall directly under Perfect World's control. Thereby, Perfect World has no knowledge of, or control over, how Playspan or any other company would operate, and it is up to us, End User to know the difference with or without Perfect World making us aware of their knowledge or lack there of. We the end user, by not purchasing a card that is not directly printed and sold by Perfect World, are taking the liability and responsibility of dealing with a 3rd party company and how THEY (Playspan for this instance) handles our money. Perfect World has no control over how Playspan makes their game cards, or how they handle money other than to say "if you have a customer that gives you money that is supposed to come to us..... GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!"

Personal rant: (Which by the way, is pretty much Perfect World / CRAPtic's stance when it comes to the games. We ask for various things in the forums. We ask for various things by Bug reports in the game. And, We wait... we wait, we wait, and wait some more..... all the while throwing money at a game and company with very little response on the repairs or upgrades to the future of the game until a patch actually happens. WHERE IS THE P.R. OFFICER OF THE COMPANY!?!???
Dark Horizon Fleet - http://www.dark-horizon.co.nr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by dirtybird1980 on

Comments

• reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13882871&postcount=11

Follow those instructions and you can redeem the other $5 worth of points.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    reximuz wrote: »
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13882871&postcount=11

Follow those instructions and you can redeem the other $5 worth of points.

And if you're still running into an issue, please contact Billing Support for assitance -- they are pretty quick to respond as long as your ticket is in the correct queue. To do so, visit this link, and choose "Billing Support" in the category dropdown, and then select the appropriate expanded option before sending off your ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • dirtybird1980dirtybird1980 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Contact Billing" ... "Submit a bug report" ... "Submit a claim to ingame GM" .... always sending the EU to someone else to have to deal with the problem. Same ol' song and dance. "Sorry, that's not my department, go talk to someone else who can help you out better."

The "Billing Department" and "Web Design department" both need to get together and figure out EXACTLY what cards are going to be accepted, as well as their values, THEN and ONLY then, put THAT amount on the site for Purchasing Zen.

Case in point..... Ultimate Game Cards (owned by Playspan) only come in $25.00 denominations. Yet PerfectWorld, will only accept $10, 20, 30, 40, 50 at a time, and will have to MANUALLY add the $5 that is left over. ????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!! Just change the site to accept the $25 and $50 only for Ultimate Game Cards. Problem friggin solved, and the "Billing department" won't have to talk to us about it!!!!!!!! :eek: There's a thought....
    Dark Horizon Fleet - http://www.dark-horizon.co.nr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thegreathibikithegreathibiki Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had been able to easily get $20 ultimate game cards and then suddenly they switched out those for $25 ones. How the heck does that work out? But thanks for the link to the post, that helped (When I remembered my UP login.)

EDIT: However the 500 or rather 575 zen seems to be stuck in limbo. Ultimate pay can't get the Perfect world to accept the payment.