124»

Comments

• Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Should I make some tutorials? :P

Yes ;)

/100000000 char
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Spiderman is a frequent visitor to ESD, I notice.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've ran into Yoda, Santa Clause, Pamela Anderson, Predators, and even Marty McFly.

I've met Doctor Who. And if the crossover comics are any indication, that's practically canon! :eek:
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sonnikku wrote: »
    I've met Doctor Who. And if the crossover comics are any indication, that's practically canon! :eek:
    He's in the foundry. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    He's in the foundry. :P

Where!?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    artan42 wrote: »
    Where!?
    Wibbly Wobbly Earth by SBCouto. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    On the Klingon side, there was a guy who had a very convincing Batman. I've also seen Catwoman, and on the Fed side there is a couple of Jokers. In the first year of STO, someone actually made a convincing Navi from Avatar.

I myself made Lotor from the Voltron series.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Apologies that this missed the patch notes when it was introduced. We've identified why it was mistakenly missed and hope to be able to avoid it in the future. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

History repeats itself. There was still nothing in the patch notes about the new Punk 01 hairstyle since I started this thread. Guess what?

I decided to make a female liberated borg captain (federation) and during character creation I found out this hairstyle was available. Once I got to ESD and went to modify the appearance of my boffs Elisa Flores (human) and T'Vrell (vulcan) it was available for them also.

I then checked my female orion captain and her KDF female android boff and it it is available for them also.

Do try to get stuff like this in the patch notes please.

But thank you guys very much for listening to feedback and making this new hairstyle available for more species/factions. :)
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not hard to provide variety, when you can transplant it with impunity. :P

---
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    History repeats itself. There was still nothing in the patch notes about the new Punk 01 hairstyle since I started this thread. Guess what?

I decided to make a female liberated borg captain (federation) and during character creation I found out this hairstyle was available. Once I got to ESD and went to modify the appearance of my boffs Elisa Flores (human) and T'Vrell (vulcan) it was available for them also.

I then checked my female orion captain and her KDF female android boff and it it is available for them also.

Do try to get stuff like this in the patch notes please.

But thank you guys very much for listening to feedback and making this new hairstyle available for more species/factions. :)
    sneaky tricksy hobbitses.... :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out next time I log on. Glad to see they are showing more styles. Hope to see more on the rest. Specially KDF.

Now can we get a hair band styles like Valeris from Trek VI.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Valeris
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    domvinadomvina Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I love they've added a new style but it looks, I dunno, "muddy". It doesn't look well defined and the textures blend together in a very strange way.