test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

missing winter scarf (fed-rom)

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As the title says I brought a scarf off the exchange (made sure it was a fed scarf), the ec spent doesn't matter its just, when I went to the tailor to equip said scarf an customize it, I found its was not there (it completely vanished) so I submitted a ticket (id no.#2,100,479), yesterday I tried to buy another one, only to have a message tell me that " you may only have one of this unique item ". So if its not just me please investigate this before the winter event next week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ridddickxxxridddickxxx Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Romulans cant wear FED or KDF scarfs, unfortunately.
    And yes, i also bought them for nothing, but at least your fed or kdf bridge officers can wear the scarf that you bought from exchange.
    You can confirm that you own the scarf by customizing bridge off. outfit, in collar section.

Anyway, i hope that Cryptic is going to fix this before the winter event.
    2nhfgxf.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Didn't think to check my bridge officer's will do that next time when ingame ( thanks riddick ), hope the romulans aren't excluded from certain winter clothing options, would be a shame.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Romulan republic characters can't wear any winter jackets or scarves (including the basic scarf that can be used by both fed and KDF). This was reported many months ago during closed beta for legacy of romulus by a player who copied a character to the test server with the items then transferred them to their romulan.

Don't worry too much about it though. The winter even starts in a few days. If the devs haven't fixed it by then, they will fix it soon(TM) after all the outcry on the forums about it.

I don't understand why they didn't fix it all this time though since you could buy the items from the exchange and open them on your romulan characters. :rolleyes:

P.S. I bet they will come up with a romulan republic exclusive scarf like the fed and KDF already have.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The winter jackets are fine, my fed-rom has a few of them an never had a problem equipping them. I have found its only the scarfs that he can't wear. Yeah got a feeling we will have our own versions to wear. Monkeybone you should be able to wear the jackets if you can't, submit a bug report sharpish before the event.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    The winter jackets are fine, my fed-rom has a few of them an never had a problem equipping them. I have found its only the scarfs that he can't wear. Yeah got a feeling we will have our own versions to wear. Monkeybone you should be able to wear the jackets if you can't, submit a bug report sharpish before the event.

To be honest, due to the report months ago that romulans can't wear the jackets, I never bothered to buy 1 from the exchange to try it out on my romulan or reman.

But with the winter event coming soon, I'll just farm the items and get the jackets and scarves I need for free. ;)