Options

15% Off Autumn Ship Sale! [Now Ended]

2»

Comments

• Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xsi1e wrote: »
    I just bought the Avenger and Ark'if Carrier 2 weeks ago and the Scimitar triple pack and Valdor 1 week ago! This is a royal bummer an makes me feel a little sick to my stomach.

How about refunding 1650z to my account since I purchased my ships so close to this sale?

Retail stores don't do this. So why they be different. Say I bought some stuff last week, and find out its on sale for "Black Friday" or I buy it on-line and see it listed on sell for "Cyber Monday". They sure won't give me some $ back. Just have to eat it and go on.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    no09dysonsphereno09dysonsphere Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    farmallm wrote: »
    Retail stores don't do this. So why they be different. Say I bought some stuff last week, and find out its on sale for "Black Friday" or I buy it on-line and see it listed on sell for "Cyber Monday". They sure won't give me some $ back. Just have to eat it and go on.

No but what you can do is return it and then buy the cheaper one at the discount. Good luck returning anything in this game though
  • Options
    raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dave18193 wrote: »
    Please fix the bugs preventing us from getting in the game. We cant buy sale items since you removed the store from your website.

I've got 1700 zen just waiting to buy a nice new Excelsior. Been wanting one for over a year.

Might even be able to scrape up enough for a Defiant or D'dex as well if you get us back in soon.

I've got 4300 Zen in STO and can't get in the game.

EDIT: I was looking at buying a Scorpion Fighter for my Rom.
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • Options
    dom1941dom1941 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Damn you PWE..damn you...if I knew this was coming I would have saved my 2500 zen from last week...though I cant complain...I got meh dream ship the M.V.A.E :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ugh. I was really hoping for a black friday-ish zen sale so the dil price per zen would go down. This kind of sale just makes the rate go UP. :confused: 4 more dil per zen in a single day right off the bat.
  • Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They always seem to do these when I am low on money. :mad:
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • Options
    dom1941dom1941 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    olivia211 wrote: »
    They always seem to do these when I am low on money. :mad:

I feel your pain :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited November 2013
    .. And I just bought the Andorian pack...

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HEEEELLLLLLL!

*Charlton Heston fist shaking*

I thought the quote from "Network" was: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" But you have to open a window and yell it. Your neighbors might think you're a bit loony, tho'.
  • Options
    cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Doooooes this include the Scimitar variants and the Rommy carrier?
  • Options
    soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well that's disapointing...literally just bought a vesta a few hours before mait. Meh.
  • Options
    soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    farmallm wrote: »

No but any retail store will take a refund, so the comparison is moot.
  • Options
    pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Definitely going to be grabbing myself a scimi. Cheers guys. :D
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Doooooes this include the Scimitar variants and the Rommy carrier?

Checked in game and yes, the Scimitar variants/bundles count.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I thought the quote from "Network" was: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" But you have to open a window and yell it. Your neighbors might think you're a bit loony, tho'.

The original quote was from the ending of "The Planet of the Apes" with Charlton Heston. ;)

I just might have to get my fed Admiral a new Ship.:D
  • Options
    drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That Ship Sale poster is very neat, but very telling about how left out the KDF are on the C-Store. :(

Feds and Roms have awesome 3-ship packages.... KDF have none and only Tier I-II ships.
  • Options
    oschwoschw Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well well got me the vesta and kumari bundle ^^
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bit hard to get excited when everythings older than 1.5 years for T5, ship wise for your faction. Don't even get me started on the lone C-Store KDF costume open (singular).
    Bought pretty much everything for KDF.
    Want my C-store money? Put something out for me to buy!

And when the new KDF ships are released they'll be excluded no doubt from the next discount sale too.
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm already taking advantage of a promotion of my own. It's called "pay not to play".
    First it was in October, a week due to the graphics' cards issue, and now it's going on what, two weeks(?) without being able to launch the game.
  • Options
    mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for this nice ship sale.

This also indicates a posibility that a new ship, probably kdf, will be announced soon. So players will burn their zen now and to purchase more when the new ship will arrive.
    Still I am gonna grab the Bortasqu pack for my orion toon.
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    .. And I just bought the Andorian pack...

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HEEEELLLLLLL!

*Charlton Heston fist shaking*

and i just bought the rommy dreadnought warbird pack a few days ago. XD
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Keeping my Zen for a Bundle Sale ... -- must haz Enterprise bundle !
    It will show up eventually ... ?

Right ??

Even if it is eeeeeeventually ... :D
  • Options
    legetdumarlegetdumar Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2013
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Keeping my Zen for a Bundle Sale ... -- must haz Enterprise bundle !
    It will show up eventually ... ?

Right ??

Even if it is eeeeeeventually ... :D

As in all the different enterprises in one bundle? THAT would be a brilliant idea. How about it, Cryptic?? There's potential here.. $$$$$$... ;)
    Criticism, while never agreeable, is necessary. It is like pain in the body. It brings attention to an unhealthy state of things---Winston Churchill
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Got myself the Excelsior retrofit that I'd been eyeing up for a while.

Now I just need a nice Lobi store sale to get the last ship in the game that I want.
  • Options
    startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Got the vesta pack I've been saving up for! Lots of fun! Thank you, cryptic! :)
  • Options
    zhelixzhelix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd like to know why your C-Store wont let me buy the Romulan Dreadnaught pack for my Romulan - I can only assume its because I'm not level 50 yet???

I dont get how you guys operate sometimes, really...is it really so difficult to let us buy the ship pack now, and just keep the pack in our bank for when we reach level 50??? Do you not want me to spend Zen??

So now I miss out on getting the scimi during the ship sale and have to wait god alone only knows how long again for the next sale to come around so I can buy the ship I want when my Rommy is actually VA rank.

Awesome!
  • Options
    daedalus27daedalus27 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zhelix wrote: »
    I'd like to know why your C-Store wont let me buy the Romulan Dreadnaught pack for my Romulan - I can only assume its because I'm not level 50 yet???

I dont get how you guys operate sometimes, really...is it really so difficult to let us buy the ship pack now, and just keep the pack in our bank for when we reach level 50??? Do you not want me to spend Zen??

So now I miss out on getting the scimi during the ship sale and have to wait god alone only knows how long again for the next sale to come around so I can buy the ship I want when my Rommy is actually VA rank.

Awesome!

I agree, I wanted to get it for future characters but it won't let me purchase it. I have a baby Rommy but I didn't have time to level him up before the sale ends. I guess they didn't want my money. An artificial limit on purchases only restricts your ability to monetize your game. You had a sale that you lost today and who knows if I will be in the mood the next time there is a ship sale.
  • Options
    stepencstepenc Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    skaar89 wrote: »
    LOOL, 15%. . .Tnx but you can keep it. . .

I've been playing this since before release and couldn't agree more.
    15% is hardly a sale they could at least do 25% I think that would be more reasonable.
  • Options
    alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, got myself a NX, and a Thunder, not a bad sale, wish it had been for more, would have snagged myself an Akira carrier

Thanks though PWE, here is hoping for a costume sale soon so I can grab the outfit I want for less than $5
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • Options
    motito78motito78 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    stepenc wrote: »
    I've been playing this since before release and couldn't agree more.
    15% is hardly a sale they could at least do 25% I think that would be more reasonable.
    also here... would spect it to be a little more of a black friday or cyber monday but a 15% are a few cents of discount. We'd seen better discounts here... i'll wait for them to buy an old ship
This discussion has been closed.