test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

zen grrr

wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
so i got and transferred 2629 to star trek online but when i loged in to star trek online it only shows 2469 zen why am i down in zen?
gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
Post edited by wilbor2 on

Comments

• Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How much zen did you already have before the tranfser? Because if you had no zen before the transfer, sounds like it's working as intended xD
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    tremble33tremble33 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Dude said he transferred an amount into the game and when he logged in 200 ZEN was gone? That is not how it works is it? Do they charge ZEN for the transfer? Or is this some glitch again? Grrr indeed either way. I cannot transfer it at all...
  • Options
    captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Im still waiting for my 1701 free zen from peanut labs for the free trial i did. Still havent gotten it and its been over a week. Like the post above

WORKING AS INTENDED

....my a**
  • Options
    tremble33tremble33 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well just to update on my situation only to show that this kind of thing is still going on...Apparently I need to be at least level 10 before I can transfer Zen to STO. This is the latest theory I was given anyways by you know who. From what I was told this is not normal for the game. I am not satisfied with this "solution" as even if it does work this means I still cannot use a service I paid for already with cold hard cash.

Not that anybody cares but I was going to use the Zen to unlock Klingons for Federation play. Now I have to take another character to lvl 10 before I can do that? Sucks for me. I could accept this if it was just a level cap requirement. But having to pay for the privilage and not being able to use it in game because of a glitch in their system? Yeah I am not a happy customer.
  • Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tremble33 wrote: »
    Well just to update on my situation only to show that this kind of thing is still going on...Apparently I need to be at least level 10 before I can transfer Zen to STO. This is the latest theory I was given anyways by you know who. From what I was told this is not normal for the game. I am not satisfied with this "solution" as even if it does work this means I still cannot use a service I paid for already with cold hard cash.

Not that anybody cares but I was going to use the Zen to unlock Klingons for Federation play. Now I have to take another character to lvl 10 before I can do that? Sucks for me. I could accept this if it was just a level cap requirement. But having to pay for the privilage and not being able to use it in game because of a glitch in their system? Yeah I am not a happy customer.

Yeah....thats not how it works. You can have a zen balance on a lvl 1
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    its not that we do not care, its that we lack access to the system to fix it for you. You need to contact the people that have this level of access... submit a ticket, and wait, and wait, and wait some more...

one of 2 things happened here: you tricked yourself visually or something and typed in the number wrong, or the system glitched. If you typed in the wrong number, and stuff like that does happen, then it worked and you just got the wrong amount. If it glitched, you need cryptic/pwe to fix it. There isnt much else to say.
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tremble33 wrote: »
    Dude said he transferred an amount into the game and when he logged in 200 ZEN was gone? That is not how it works is it? Do they charge ZEN for the transfer? Or is this some glitch again? Grrr indeed either way. I cannot transfer it at all...

PWE ZEN Transfer Tax? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.