test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Choosing Romulan allegiance?

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
I know all but one fact. Is there different mission for kdf/fed or is it just that the NPC allies i see are different?
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by radagast75 on

Comments

• Options
    paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Once you complete the Romulan Republic storyline, you get selected Featured Episode series based on the allegiance you chose. (At least one series, Spectres, is available to both allies if I'm not mistaken.)
  • Options
    hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its also worth mentioning it effects some queued missions and dailies. As KDF you won't get access to starbase 24 or gorn minefield or Klingon scout force but you will get access to federation minefield and the Klingon sorties.

Feds have more overall content and KDF has more dilithium earning power.
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Once you complete the Romulan Republic storyline, you get selected Featured Episode series based on the allegiance you chose. (At least one series, Spectres, is available to both allies if I'm not mistaken.)

The featured episodes are all shared between all three factions.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for info. I guess i have to lean towards Federation then since there is also one aspect for me to consider. There is not much RP chances on KDF side, at least this is what i get from various sources.

Then again Dilithium is always nice but so is content..
    Captain Hunt, at your service!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In fact, all of the missions that you get after the Romulan content ends are the same ones for both sides. Spectres Featured Episodes, an abbreviated selection from the Cardassian Front Fed missions prior to the 2800 (in fact, the exact same set that the KDF have access to now), the 2800 Featured Episodes, the Borg episodes, the Breen Featured Episodes and the Undine Episodes.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.