test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloaked intention question

philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Romulan Discussion
without giving to much for new pplayers who never played the missions. I have as a Fed. The second mission does woman from your colony actually join your crew?
Post edited by philchap on

Comments

• Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited November 2013
    philchap wrote: »
    without giving to much for new pplayers who never played the missions. I have as a Fed. The second mission does woman from your colony actually join your crew?

If you are a fed, with tier 4 diplomacy, she is a Duty Officer that will join your crew. If you're leveling, and doing the mission for the first time, you probably won't get her the first time you play the mission. But, when you hit tier 4 diplomacy replay that particular mission- not the whole series- and you'll get a DOFF.
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I actually did not know that, that's kind of cool.
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bohiap wrote: »
    If you are a fed, with tier 4 diplomacy, she is a Duty Officer that will join your crew. If you're leveling, and doing the mission for the first time, you probably won't get her the first time you play the mission. But, when you hit tier 4 diplomacy replay that particular mission- not the whole series- and you'll get a DOFF.

I was asking in terms as a rommie. but good to know
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    she's a doff in general. so rommies will get her as a doff as well.
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited November 2013
    If you're Rommie (or Reman I think) then you can pick her up right away. If are KDF or Fed then you have to have tier 4 diplomacy.