test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

storyline bugs

ch13fch13f Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
episode 1: klingon war

- night of the comet : after destroying meteor, no fragments spawning. restarting mission seems to fix it

episode 2 : wasteland

-generally all nimbus : all of bridge officers seems to stuck to everything,everywhere. workaround: getting close to officer and herding it to different direction seems to fixing stuck effect. but its exhausting when you have to do this every minute.

episode 3 : romulan mystery

-mine enemy : after opening hidden door in mining cave, the cutscene never starts, makes mission stuck. restarted all mission 7-8 times, nothing works.

-frozen : first part when we suppose to track/follow a ship , the ship sometimes dont spawn, restarting mission works.

-colisuem : marooned part in desert, after carving meat, game teleports me inside a dark box kinda thing in the cave, no interaction, completely pitch black and stucked, according to walkthroughs there supposed to be cutscene which dont start for me at that point. Ran mission part couple of times,no workaround. havent try restarting all mission.

NOTE: i can supply screenshots about some of these bugs , if needed

first of all im new in star trek online, but every passing day im running to new bugs continuesly. therefore im going to keep reporting each minor/major bug in this thread.i m believing these bugs decreasing game quality and wasting our times. .also i dont understand that why some of these bugs didnt get fixed since couple of years (according to some posts). maybe someone want to enlight me?

anyway, please feel free to add new bugs regarding first three episodes.

thanks.
Post edited by ch13f on

Comments

• ch13fch13f Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Sounds like you've got some corrupted files there, Ace.

negative sir, i used to have, but i first verifed cache ,then steam replaced 11 files thats true, then i disabled on demand patching in launcher, and downloaded 12gbs of patch. then verified game cache one more time, it said all files okay. according to this knowledge, if i again really have corrupt files then that means the files in the download servers also corrupted.anyway after applying all these, bugs do still exist. ofc they do exist ,thats why they called bugs in the end, unexpected errors,anomalies.

again, i posted this because there was nothing else to do. anyway feel free to post new bugs in storyline missions.

thanks.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Sounds like you've got some corrupted files there, Ace.

Actually, these are all known bugs. The Coliseum one just got fixed today.