test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline Catastrophe catastrophe

captainspackle76captainspackle76 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
every time I try to join Crystalline Catastrophe Elite since yesterday's patch (three attempts now) it crashes right as I enter the map. this has only gotten worse since this morning's patch. I decided to try my luck and at the map once again, thinking that the newest patch might have fixed it. once again it crashed, but this time when I tried to log back into the game it sent me back into that crystalline map... which of course crashed again. I now effectively have no access to that character anymore.

additionally, for some reason yesterday I could only stay in the ground arena of Nukara Prime for about 20 minutes before it crashes on me. this is thankfully enough to get a couple of objectives finished, but both of these are making earning Nukara marks rather difficult. I have not attempted Nukara Prime today, and apparently won't get a chance to either, since I can't successfully log into my character.
Post edited by captainspackle76 on

Comments

• pleggplegg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have the same problem here, i crash everytime i enter the crystalline events, i hate it because this is where i get my nukara marks for the rep :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Entrepreneur Plegg
    "The French Ferengi"
    =/\= Fleet Admiral =/\= Starfleet Ambassador =/\= Tactical Officer =/\=
    D'Kora Marauder [T5-U] - Marauder Mo
  • fluf2fluf2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here, all 4 of my characters. Crashes and soon as you enter the mission. Allows me onto the map once its over and the entity has been destroyed. No problems anywhere else in any other missions. Have forced verified and adjusted some video settings and still no luck. Never had any problems with this mission before. This was my main fleetmark mission and I miss it. :mad:
    Leader of Nova Elite and House of Nova Elite
    Fluf - USS Angelia
    Kazar Chugra -USS Mirak
    Du'Ralle - IKS - K'Rag
    Koval - RRW -D'Dara
  • captainspackle76captainspackle76 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    update: problem still persists with today's patch.
  • fluf2fluf2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yep still bugged after the patch. Will only let you in after the entity is dead.
    Leader of Nova Elite and House of Nova Elite
    Fluf - USS Angelia
    Kazar Chugra -USS Mirak
    Du'Ralle - IKS - K'Rag
    Koval - RRW -D'Dara
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When I enter in Crystalline Catastrophe PVE it crashes to Desktop.

1 - I logged into my Fed Char, Bareil.
    2 - I use the PVE Queues.