test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Toon turned into a ship on ground *Resolved!*

13»

Comments

• twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I suppose it makes sense they're bigger, but I never realized the scale of the space models until now.
    <3
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is one I got to see first hand.:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPO04SexBmo&list=FLWHxILfTX1CBEOfM2MbGJJQ&index=1
    Now you guys can see the video.
    it was uploaded as this was happening so that's the date and time of the glitch.

The new YouTube comments are so much better now;
    With all the people jumping around it, it kind of looks like a stone-age tribe worshiping their metal god.

Comment of the day.
    <3
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LMAO! Yeah it does look like that!
  • earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol, yeah, I saw someone near the bank/mail in ESD as their Atrox carrier. Was funny, but I wasn't stupified, as I had heard of that bug before, although that was the first time I've seen it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • tecbulltecbull Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A few months ago, I transwarped to the dil mine from ESD and when I beamed back, I was floating in space. I was starting to die, so I re-equipped my suit and just floated in orbit a bit with ESD in the background, surrounded by ships. I could turn around and see all the ships' details and the earth below. Kind of a nice diversion for a little while. Then I hit beamout and re-appeared back in ESD. A few weeks ago, when I got my new Avenger, the first time I went to the bridge I fell through the bridge deck to a deck beneath complete with passageways and doors and a large window overlooking the shipyard. There must be a lot of unused code for things like that to happen, and it's kind of fun to discover it.
    Oil, because Matter-Antimatter reactors haven't been invented yet... Please Hurry!
  • cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its not a bug it's Q!

Q should polly-morph us into ships
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • my1alts2alt3my1alts2alt3 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    /Costume
    /Uniform

Both pop up uniform change UI, must have multiple costumes pre-defined to work.

/SetActiveCostume # #

Sets active costume where # is a number 0-9. The first number is 1-5, 1 being player and 2-5 being away team member. The second number is the costume slot number. This should work if you have multiple costume slots designed, perhaps a value of '0' will reset the costume. May work with arguments 'On' or 'Off'. May work without a numerical argument. Worth a try?
  • blackrewblackrew Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's pretty awesome, actually.
    Going on to see it for myself. :D
  • tort333tort333 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    just logged on with my secondary and it seems the bug has been fixed!
This discussion has been closed.