test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exchange Sort - Still not quite fixed. *Resolved!*

2»

Comments

• no09dysonsphereno09dysonsphere Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't even think every listed items show up in the exchange right now. I know I have things listed I can't see when I log in and search the exchange from a different account.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited November 2013
    Currently the results are displayed in order of ascending age. It's a simple mistake that was overlooked in Cryptics extensive QA process.

A fix is due later this week.
  • neuro1gneuro1g Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi! Something seems off with the exchange and I would like to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing as me.

Before I post something on the exchange I do a search for the thing so as to post it for a competitive price. However since season 8 went live when I search for something by rarity usually nothing shows up. If I do a search under any quality then I get a list showing all qualities and find the rarity i need.

Is this happening to everyone else too? I know the sort by price thing is broken. Are all the sorting options on the exchange broken?

Thanks!
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, it's broken.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    'Price' and 'price per unit' were the only sorting modes that ever worked. None of the other sorting modes behave as advertised.
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "Only show usable items" option doesn't work too.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The worst thing about this but is that people are not buying stuff, i am having batteries come back having expired.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
    edited November 2013
    Yeah it's impossible to sell things that require searching by name right now. Both because can't search for what a good price would be and even if we figured one out nobody can find it anyway. Very annoying.
  • mekendermekender Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So searching by item quality is completely broken, you can search for a console by all quality and find items, but if you choose a specific quality nothing will come up. What is even more interesting is that sometimes SOME items of that name and quality will come up under all, but different ones of the same name and quality will show up under the specific quality selected.
  • djsonicsteeldjsonicsteel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think I will keep an eye on here and wait until the exchange bug is fixed, then decide if I want to keep playing.
    edited November 2013
    I think I will keep an eye on here and wait until the exchange bug is fixed, then decide if I want to keep playing.

Yeah it's annoying a minor damage issue with FAW and Spread gets a quick response and this bug which destroys the entire game economy and has been going on since the new season is still being 'investigated'.
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any news ? its getting more and more frustrating...
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • yamahaman125yamahaman125 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on, fix it, its getting more and more frustrating!!!
    If u wanna buy Lock boxes for example, u sort by price per unit and the first Stack costs 100.000.000 ec, great!
    Then u sort by price and if u buy one, u have to wait some seconds and search again because the list disappears after buying, so u need one minute for 20 Lock Boxes.
    Fix!!! It!!!
  • thomasp94232thomasp94232 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please fix this soon Cryptic. Very disappointing that a fix for this is not in the patch notes for 11/26.

I've been here since beta
  • smoovioussmoovious Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Even more disappointing that it apparently isn't even worthy of being listed as a "known issue"...

Granted, the EV suit light for the rommies is important, but... .. .

-- Smoov
  • larphoidlarphoid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mekender wrote: »
    So searching by item quality is completely broken, you can search for a console by all quality and find items, but if you choose a specific quality nothing will come up. What is even more interesting is that sometimes SOME items of that name and quality will come up under all, but different ones of the same name and quality will show up under the specific quality selected.

I also noticed this, so I tried to fill in the rank (the choice drop down right above it) and then it works. So this is just a workaround until it gets solved, if it gets solved at all :).

edit: I think these 2 are linked so that when you search "mk v" or "mk x" you could also get "mk vi.." and "mk xi.." so you could get confused by what you'r searching for and the search results you get... so all they have to fix is, if you specify "No rank" it will still filter on item quality if you specified that, and that would be that :)

All in all, some easy to fix exchange bugs, in my opinion, so get to it Cryptic :D !
  • riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Rather annoying bug that you provided options of sorting in different ways that doesn't work at all...

Have you guys ever thought about just delete all the buttons for those options?
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is a huge bug and needs to be fixed asap!
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The sorting is completely messed up, and is very easy to see by looking at the Lockbox Keys.

If I Sort by Price per Unit, I see:
    50 @ 120,000,000 (2,400,000 per unit)
    50 @ 119,950,000 (2,399,000 per unit)
    50 @ 119,950,000 (2,399,000 per unit)
    50 @ 119,940,000 (2,398,800 per unit)
    65 @ 116,350,000 (1,790,000 per unit)
    50 @ 102,000,000 (2,040,000 per unit)
    1 @ 90,000,000 (90,000,000 per unit)
    32 @ 76,768,000 (2,399,000 per unit)
    Etc.

Some of those are out of order, and it changes the order each time I search.
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    riddlins wrote: »
    Rather annoying bug that you provided options of sorting in different ways that doesn't work at all...
    Have you guys ever thought about just delete all the buttons for those options?

yeah just delete all those sorting and make *by price* & *by price per unit* work.. cant seem to remember if i ever used the others at all..

and its rly killing the game by now guys since how many weeks ? ..

EDIT: NVM ITS GETTING FIXED TOMORROW *\O/*
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
This discussion has been closed.