2»

Comments

• vieth1vieth1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bump!

Same thing here...
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Personally it probably isn't even worth the effort to complete it, even if we could (not that we can because it is broken).
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• reaper1206reaper1206 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same here... Any fix for this mission yet?
  • badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Chiming in; same here, stuck at 1/3. What makes thsi even lamer is the fact they just nerfed the TRIBBLE outta Voth Space Zone.
  • phostrelaphostrela Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I dropped this bugged quest 8 times before it finally gave me something different.
  • vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same here, no ship, No Voth, No Dyson Commendation :(
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • moym471moym471 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Glad I'm not the only one who can't find the missing ship!
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Devs are probably cracking up on the Bug Reports. Can't find a missing ship, well..duh...it's missing.

Too funny! :D

But what's so not funny is:

After they introduced the new waypointing system, I found the semi-big box that says "200km to find the missing ship". Headed there. Found the circle on mini-map, right where the big white corner-block told me it would be.

My crew was annoyingly silent at this time.

Spiral up to the top of the sphere's fly zone. Silence. Spiral to the hard deck. Silence. Get the little warning block to show up, can't fly any closer than .6km according to the block. Eventually gave up and dropped the mission...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • aelrhianaaelrhiana Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yup. Been bugged since release and it's still bugged today. They should just remove it if they have no intentions of fixing it. What's worse, is when you pick it up, drop it, and it repeatedly gives the same mission back to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aelrhianaaelrhiana Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Up to dropping it 15 times; damn thing won't give me a different mission... >.> If the devs put this in as a joke...yeah, it isn't funny.

Edit: Up to 25 times now; still NO new mission! I've even tried zoning out and back in...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]