test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUGS] UI Windows switch on map change

blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Graphical and Sound Issues
On every map change:

1. DOff assignments summary stickied (with push pin) in right corner of UI next to mini-map moves to left top corner over other UI default windows.

2. Main chat window hides - must click on "chat" icon to re-enable it. Layers it underneath secondary chat window. Pressing Esc-Rearrange HUD puts it back on top of the window where it was.

Every character, every faction, every default UI (Rom, Fed, KDF) - every map change.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,095,813.

Additional info - I "sticky" the Doff assignments summary by utilizing the push pin. It lives next to my mini-map for easy access.

I have 2 chat windows - created one with a couple tabs for fleet and private chat, which lives under the main chat default window. Now every zone change, the default chat window defaults to the "chat" bubble as if I were in the tailor. Clicking it enables it, but layers it underneath the secondary window. Tried moving the placement of the secondary window, zone change just shifts the secondary one back to same place with same results.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
"Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)