test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot advance new Fed tutorial. *SPOILER*

michlomichlo Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Federation Discussion
Greetings,

I'm at the point where I'm down on Vega, I've spoken with the people next to the gate and they have beamed out.

The crates do not allow me to interact with them, nor does the gate or the console next to it. I can't beam out to re-try and I've tried logging out and in again but I'm brought back to the same spot.

I even climbed the crates and shot the Borg behind the gate.

I've looked all over but am I missing something?

Cheers.
Post edited by michlo on

Comments

• Options
    doktormarengodoktormarengo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    michlo wrote: »
    Greetings,

I'm at the point where I'm down on Vega, I've spoken with the people next to the gate and they have beamed out.

The crates do not allow me to interact with them, nor does the gate or the console next to it. I can't beam out to re-try and I've tried logging out and in again but I'm brought back to the same spot.

I even climbed the crates and shot the Borg behind the gate.

I've looked all over but am I missing something?

Cheers.

There are two groups that you must beam out. Did you get them both?

If not go back and look for the first group to rescue. They should be along the trail you traveled to the gate.
  • Options
    michlomichlo Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's exactly what it was. I ran right past that first group because I (politely) made room for them on the path. :)

Thank you very much, doktormarengo.

Cheers.
  • Options
    rynohawkrynohawk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There is an issue on this map that I had, however. I killed Drone One Zero One by laying mines in front of him and shooting him, whereas he went down pretty fast. However, the goal "Kill One Zero One and his cohorts" did not resolve. After running all over looking for any "cohorts" for a while and not being able to drop mission or change maps, I changed characters for a bit. When I returned, I was able to restart from the beginning of the Vega ground map. When I got back to One Zero One, I didn't lay any mines this time and the two additional drones ("cohorts") materialized, which didn't happen before because I guess I killed him too fast.

Morale of the story, don't kill One Zero One before his cohorts materialize. ;)
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rynohawk wrote: »
    There is an issue on this map that I had, however. I killed Drone One Zero One by laying mines in front of him and shooting him, whereas he went down pretty fast. However, the goal "Kill One Zero One and his cohorts" did not resolve. After running all over looking for any "cohorts" for a while and not being able to drop mission or change maps, I changed characters for a bit. When I returned, I was able to restart from the beginning of the Vega ground map. When I got back to One Zero One, I didn't lay any mines this time and the two additional drones ("cohorts") materialized, which didn't happen before because I guess I killed him too fast.

Morale of the story, don't kill One Zero One before his cohorts materialize. ;)

Zero One Zero does die rather fast to a brand new officer with lower grade weapons.