test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Secure Voth Points" mission in the Battlezone not giving credit for completion...

cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 148 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I actually tried to do some of these on Tribble and nothing worked. Now I go in and try it and I can actually "capture", or help capture, a point. Indeed I helped capture at least 4 of them and helped kill the V-Rex in that area at the final stage. Reward?? Zip! Ziltch! NOTHING AT ALL!?!

Its like I stood around in the command center with my thumb up my bum.:mad:

Now I know it says "help a team mate..." but then it also says just "Capture two points..." Seriously it shouldn't matter if I'm on a team or not. And it shouldn't matter what area I'm in... Just that I AM in fact participating in completing the objective. And currently its NOT giving credit for doing that!

And what really makes me angry is that I took the effort to try and test this content and that effort was just a waste of time. Because you still just pushed it out the door.
Post edited by cannydog on

Comments

• pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We will look into this and post updates as we identify/repair the problem.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your patience!

~Captain Smirk
  • stonetalonstonetalon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was having this same issue, but a few hours later I came back to the Battlezone and it's now registering that I have captured an area. Only thing is, now I have the mission completed, yet I cannot seem to turn it in. It wants me to contact Commander Kaol, but the "Hail Starfleet" button is greyed out, and when I went to see Subcommander Kaol personally he did not have any option to turn in either.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    stonetalon wrote: »
    I was having this same issue, but a few hours later I came back to the Battlezone and it's now registering that I have captured an area. Only thing is, now I have the mission completed, yet I cannot seem to turn it in. It wants me to contact Commander Kaol, but the "Hail Starfleet" button is greyed out, and when I went to see Subcommander Kaol personally he did not have any option to turn in either.

This. I just said "**** you, pointy-ear" and dropped the mission.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • tairisdeamhantairisdeamhan Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Had the same problem. At this point I don't seem to be getting credit for half the stuff in this new system. Nice way to start off the new 'season' :rolleyes:
  • mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These are your only complaints? The whole season 8 content is bugged to hell and gone, I was in the dyson sphere for literally about two minutes before I started asking myself "did they even beta test this?".

Ground combat zone:

Character refuses to run half the time and half the time it does run it's just a TRIBBLE power walking animation.

Really badly explained objectives.

No map markers.

Space combat zone:

Badly explained objectives.

Missing map markers.

Some mission critical points are off the edge of the map, past where there be invisible wall dragons, meaning you can't get to them.

Extra soap box moments:

Revamped reputation system? All you've done is added another tree!

UI glitches.

STILL haven't dealt with vestigial contacts (ie. "please come and see me on DS9 when you have a moment" "dude, I'm here, what did you want? HellOOOooo? Oh that's right, they moved this entire area into the crappy rep system" the list is long but I think you know what I mean.)

So, in conclusion, the woefully short season 8? SHOVE IT! I don't think I'm going to be logging in for a few months except to get my free lobi, maybe by the time I return they will have, at the very least, done SOME of the things they were supposed to do in beta, I can even put up with the plethora of spelling/grammar errors that have been in the game since launch (I'm not a grammar TRIBBLE but when you get things like "I can am will do that" it's a real facepalm moment for me).

I'm off to fume impotently at thin air now because I don't want to bore you... Much... GAH! TRIBBLE it! Done! I'm out! -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • supergizzsupergizz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its a mistake with the name of person to turn in the battle zone missions you need to talk to commander Arnold at the entrance to the battle zone