test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Price of Vet Ships?

lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
Anyone happen to know how much the vet ship upgrades will set us back by? 1 Fleet module? 4? 20?

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet.
Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
Post edited by lordlalo on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    One mod. The only way to get it is to be a lifer, or 1000 day vet
    GwaoHAD.png
  • lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    One mod. The only way to get it is to be a lifer, or 1000 day vet

Did they say why it costs a mod? (I find the pricing curious being as they give out 500z every month which covers a mod in its entirety).

Also, can it be fleet painted (fleet textures, logo, and windows)?
    Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
  • intricatedstointricatedsto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    =/\= ====================== =/\=
    Cmdr @Intricated
    Medical Division, Alpha Squad
    12th Fleet
  • deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i know im hoping you can deck out the ship abit like the other fleet ones....specially the heavy chimera :P. but then again textures and lil paint wont change that ...its like a ugly duckling, no matter what cover-up or make-up it wont change on what it is... ;)
    edited November 2013
    deightonx wrote: »
    i know im hoping you can deck out the ship abit like the other fleet ones....specially the heavy chimera :P. but then again textures and lil paint wont change that ...its like a ugly duckling, no matter what cover-up or make-up it wont change on what it is... ;)

But... but... it still looks mean in tactical mode :P
    edited November 2013
    anyone know or have they given a guess on the release on this....as we're having a topic of this? or is this a long aim toward season 9???
    edited November 2013
    anyone know or have they given a guess on the release on this....as we're having a topic of this? or is this a long aim toward season 9???

Its in the patch notes that the Chimera is buyable after achieving a T2 rank from one of the spire's sub-projects.
    Spire Tier 2
    Fleet Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer - KDF Only*
    Fleet Chimera Heavy Destroyer - Starfleet Only*
    Fleet Daeinos Heavy Destroyer - Romulan Republic Only*

*NOTE: The above Fleet Ships require that the player owns the existing non-fleet version of the Veteran Ships (1000-day veteran/ Lifetime Subscriber) to be able to purchase them.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=910761
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It's in Tier 2 of the Fleet Spire Holding. The "release date" is whenever your fleet progresses to that point.
  • stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's in Tier 2 of the Fleet Spire Holding. The "release date" is whenever your fleet progresses to that point.

If memory serves, you can get there in about six weeks.
    edited November 2013
    lordlalo wrote: »
    But... but... it still looks mean in tactical mode :P

Oh it is....just wish they made it alot more like the other ships, like enterprise f or voyager (Avenger) something where it gives it a look like its more of a fed ship. besides 4 nacelles .. :cool:
    edited November 2013
    Oh so im looking to see that in ummm.....4 months +..lol. :D but thx for the info, i recall hearing abit on the stream live when they were talking of it....but i missed the full topic of it all.
    edited November 2013
    lordlalo wrote: »
    Its in the patch notes that the Chimera is buyable after achieving a T2 rank from one of the spire's sub-projects.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=910761

thx for the link, it has everything about season 8. :D
  • martin1970giesenmartin1970giesen Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will get the fleet version for my kdf, 10 consoles, battle-cloak, raptor like ship... love it
    Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9355971&postcount=463
    Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
    Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
    edited November 2013
    I will get the fleet version for my kdf, 10 consoles, battle-cloak, raptor like ship... love it

ill probably get them all, "POKEMON" :D hey off the topic but does that lil link you have below work with xbox 360 controllers? ive always wanted to setup a controller up with the game, but never gotten around to it. :cool: