test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop keys in game as well as boxes

2»

Comments

• fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Uncommon boxes give the same rewards as Normal boxes.

You can even turn the old, "green" lockboxes into "whites" and vice versa. If you have a stack of 11 green ones, and drag them onto a stack of 9 whites, for example, they'll all turn green. :)
    anywho, its not that hard to get the dilth needed for a key a week, especially since you can get up to 24k a day mimimum (if you have one fed, one kdf, and one rom) and you play all 3.

Right, and there is always the exchange as well. 2-3 Forundry runs will net enough EC to buy a key. A moderately successful round of doff "support" missions & downgrinding will usually get me enough EC for 3-4 of them
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Free-to-play games are free to install and play, but once the player enters the game, the player is able to purchase content such as items, maps, and expanded customization options.

- "Death of the Disc-Based Game". IGN. Retrieved 2011-08-05.

At any given time there is $1,000 USD worth of keys for sale on the exchange. The purchase of keys pays for the servers, the Devs and all the wonderful content everyone gets to play with.

If you cannot wrap your head around that concept think of lock boxes that drop like commercials on T.V. They are free, but they are inciting you to go out and by their products.

Cryptic is never going to give out keys for free in the game like you want, it is a money maker. Some of us in the game like to spend money on it so we can enjoy the full possibilities available to us.

Every time I get Zen, it feels like it is raining Lockboxes, and as they say in the used car business, "There is a butt for every seat" I make a small amount of EC off those boxes.

Please for the sake of the game, start enjoying it and suggest something that would improve the game play for all, then trying to get more things for free.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator