test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which featured episode has the least ground combat (for daily grind)?

nametaken9999nametaken9999 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Looking for the featured episode that has the least ground combat (preferably) or maybe just the easiest to complete. Since we're grinding reruns, might as well make it quick!
Post edited by nametaken9999 on

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Spin The Wheel (Devidians) or Cold Comfort (Breen). No combat whatsoever.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Spin the Wheel.

Rerouting order is Replicators>Enviro controls>Grav controls>defense systems>enviro controls>replicators.

Quickest and easiest to do every day.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    mirrorshatnermirrorshatner Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Was that a Dabo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The quickest and least fightiest is Spin the Wheel.

I've been doing Skirmish, though, because I really like that mission. It has a lot of ground combat, though.
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Spin The Wheel (Devidians) or Cold Comfort (Breen). No combat whatsoever.

This right here. These are also the shortest episodes.
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    daily grind? what for?
    those missions won't reward anything of value, unless you value the lockbox
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The new free Lobi promotion. I have been using skirmish as well.
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    baudl wrote: »
    daily grind? what for?

15 free lobi per account every 20 hours until the rerun period ends for running one episode.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I prefer skirmish as I'm able to do it in like 15 mins and its fun.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Skirmish for me...ground can be alright when you outfit your away team right

Spin the wheel has my vote for quickest though
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ok, but then i t really doesn't matter which one is the fastest...the question should be how you get the fastest to the 15 lobis.
    or does it spawn a lobi each time you start teh mission?
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ok, but then i t really doesn't matter which one is the fastest...the question should be how you get the fastest to the 15 lobis.
    or does it spawn a lobi each time you start teh mission?

Once the mission completes, you get 15 lobi.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Once the mission completes, you get 15 lobi.

ok, that is new. thx for the clarification

on a sidenote: is that supposed to be that way? i mean anybody can get now 450+ lobi until 5th december
    that is basically 2 tachokynetic consoles 4 free
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Spin or cold comfort. Two quickest.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    unangbangkayunangbangkay Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'll be taking the opportunity to farm some of the FEs for things like Dominion Polaron weapons and that sort of thing.

But yes, spin the wheel and cold comfort are what you want.i prefer spin the wheel, personally, since it takes place on Drozana, which is a decent hub for banking and exchange functions. If only it had a ship tailor as well...
  • Options
    mirrorshatnermirrorshatner Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ok, that is new. thx for the clarification

on a sidenote: is that supposed to be that way? i mean anybody can get now 450+ lobi until 5th december
    that is basically 2 tachokynetic consoles 4 free

It's accompanied by the release of the Advanced Obelisk - they leave you a bit short of the amount needed to buy it in Lobi, to encourage you to top up with real money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I'll be taking the opportunity to farm some of the FEs for things like Dominion Polaron weapons and that sort of thing.

But yes, spin the wheel and cold comfort are what you want.i prefer spin the wheel, personally, since it takes place on Drozana, which is a decent hub for banking and exchange functions. If only it had a ship tailor as well...

Those are nice, but junk in the end. You can get a better damage and proc effect by combining tetryon glider (2 piece Omega) with fleet polaron weapons.
  • Options
    scavenger105scavenger105 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Testing out my post messages...
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My personal order of preference;
    Breen - Cold Comfort (added bonus; Rapid Reload Transphasic Launcher)
    Devidian - Skirmish (Sure, there's fighting, but not too much and it means my Cardie/Jemmie kill count goes up)
    Devidian - Spin the Wheel (Not particularly one of my favorites; all that running, you know...)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Cold comfort is the quickest. Done literally in 3 minutes lol
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    devans316devans316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    New player, here. Is there no way to avoid ground combat altogether? I can't send down my team and wait to hear back?

Thanks!
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    devans316 wrote: »
    New player, here. Is there no way to avoid ground combat altogether? I can't send down my team and wait to hear back?

Thanks!

First off: Replying in a thread where the last post is more than 30 days old is against forum rules.
    Second: No, there is not.
    Third: Welcome to the forums.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    [Rolls into the thread while activating Target Optics and unholstering the [Zombie Control Compression Pistol of Epicosity Mk XIV], shoots and vaporizes this exposed Zombie thread!] :cool:

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead which violates the [URL=" http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?&a=51"]PWE Community Rules and Policies[/URL] just report it and avoid posting in it.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)! :)

Cheers,
    Tobar
This discussion has been closed.