• Options
    tallanvortallanvor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you can't say something useful, don't say anything at all
    lowest price,superior service[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ammonitidaammonitida Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I wholeheartedly disagree with you on saying that the Obelisk carrier is ugly. I will say that it trounces the Atrox's look by 1000%. I find the Atrox to be the worst looking ship of any faction. By the way, in case you were wondering, this is my opinion, and while you may think the Obelisk is ugly, that too is an opinion and is in no way a fact. What I said about the Atrox is what I think of it.

Then you have bad taste in ships.
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    They both look bad. Atrox wins on having visible hangar bay though
  • Options
    roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited October 2013
    Every time I see this thread's title it makes me think....

[Oprah] You get an new carrier! And you get a new carrier! And you get a new carrier! You all get a new carrier! [/Oprah]

btw, the Obby is much better looking than the Orion Marauding Chicken Gizzard.
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As usual, a misinformed panic thread. This carrier is no better or worse than any other carrier in the game. It's the PLAYER and how they build their SHIP that makes a ship good or bad in this game. You absolutely have proven that you want the devs to make the ships auto-fight for you and all you want to do is sit and watch and not use any skill at all to build a ship.

So I will not bash or praise any ship. I will instead critique me as a player. SCI is my forte, and I love having SCI skills to play my roles. So for ME, the Atrox is better than the Obelisk because I can go full gravity well/crowd control with the Atrox.

Moral: just because one ship has a unique trait that is different from your ship, does not make your ship any more or less unique in the game, nor does it make it any more or less valuable. how YOU as a player BUILD your ship is what makes it unique and powerful . . . or weak in the case of this thread.

This is as bad as people going into a panic wash when the Oddy came out, crying it was so "OP", then on release a certain KDF in his default Raptor with default game gear was blowing them away in seconds in PVP . . . and that KDF toon doesn't even PVP!!! He did it for a promotional event for SSR! LOL.

YOU make or break your ships, people. Have fun, let your imagination go, and build your builds, without expecting base stats and a universal slot to do everything for you.

Refund? . . . what a laugh . . .