test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Elachi Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon Does Not Benefit from Cannon Rapid Fire

freedumb4evafreedumb4eva Member Posts: 269
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Lobi Store purchased Elachi Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon does not benefit properly from Cannon Rapid Fire (CRF.)

Without CRF, the Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon fires 2 shots.

With CRF running the Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon still fires 2 shots, with no damage increase, but fires them more rapidly in sequence. Since the cooldown of the cannon is not affected, there is no increase in DPS by using CRF with the Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon.

By equipping the Silent Enemy 2 pc set bonus called Subspace Disruptions, the increase to Disruptor damage does not make up for the loss of one cannon that can benefit from Cannon Rapid Fire.

PLEASE, please, please fix this as I feel that I have wasted a lot of hard earned Lobi Crystals by purchasing this two piece set bonus. I have now shelved the Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon because of this problem and I might have to consider asking for a refund of some sort if this will not be addressed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The only lobi consoles worth thinking about are the tachyokinetic converter, for once a good console and maybe the new elachi thing that gives critD.

The rest feels like intentionally made bad to avoid any p2w arguments or something.

Okay maybe the temporal warfare set bonus stuff is also nice or lets say they are fun and a bit useful too.

so i agree its bad and need to be fixed if its true, but still not really unexpected

cryptic seems to include shinyness in their balancing somehow. The more visually pleasing they think something is the less effective it usually is..

you have say skills like gw or tr that dont do as much but look nice or beautiful ships like the galaxy and on the other hand you have ugly things like the scim or the avenger with good stats or totally op stats in the case of the scim
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Bump. #10char
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    One final bamp.