• Options
    pvthudsonpvthudson Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Im stuck in this mission and cannot get out of the tutorial
  • Options
    krulldrakkarkrulldrakkar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    On this latest run, I cleared the space around Vega Colony, and was prompted to beam down to search for survivors. Except that the moment I arrived on the planet's surface, I was prompted to beam back up again. I got the message about the ship being loaded with evacuees, set the satellites to warn incoming craft, fought more Borg, and finally defeated the Cube, with the help of the Renown and a few of her friends. I was then prompted to go to Admiral Quinn - except that since I'd never tagged anyone on the planetary surface, nor spoken with the governor or her bodyguard, "Assimilation of the Innocent" still showed as incomplete, and the Admiral had nothing to say to me.

And then I couldn't beam back up to my ship to try resetting.

(And I still can't turn off Half-Graphics, which is driving me nuts...)

what you will have to do is delete that character and start over. you will have to rebuild your character.
    start from the beginning.
    when you get to that stage you will have to beam up the survivors, 3 sets of them.
    then speak to the governor then continue with the story. I'm having problems after I beam back up. I have to reset some satellites, when the first is done I am immediately attacked by 3 Borg scout ships. I am totally out gunned and always get destroyed. I need suggestions with that. Please pass along my request at this time I can only respond to threads and not create one.
  • Options
    jtneatjtneat Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Halp me please, im stuck in the mission and cannot get out... cannot drop mission, cannot beam up, restarted game and landing straight back into mission.... character is trapped because defeat borg in vega colony (94%) ... no borg left to kill, mission not progressing.

Cannot get out ... Trapped!!!
  • Options
    slayerofbloodslayerofblood Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Sorry to necro this thread, but I've come across this problem with a lvl 60+ character. I've submitted a bug report and haven't heard anything back, so I wanted to just put it up here for more eyes to see.

I've gotten stuck on tutorial mission (I somehow picked up the mission while teamed with a new player) Assimilation of the Innocent after freeing Willa Post from the Borg. I am prompted to "retrieve a kit." Before I can get the kit it completes the task and moves to the next stating "put on the kit," yet the quest glow still shows on the kit crates and no kit is available to retrieve.

This issue will not allow my to complete the mission, nor do I have ability to drop the mission to remove it from my actives. I cannot go through the Orion and part of Risa sectors without a cutscene that warps me out and drops me in position within the Pollux system. The only way out of this loop is to transwarp to a different quadrant.

DELETION IS NOT AN OPTION. I want to continue this character the way he is.

PC platform
    Ticket #'s 4531169 and 4531175
    FED TAC: Ty'irren Micybos, USS Mistake Not... NX-93023.