test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rechargable Batteries on Zen Store please?

jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
edited November 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
I posted a thread like this sometime back, but it's apparently been quite a while because I can't find it to bump it.

I managed to farm some rechargeable shield batteries for myself back in the day - but for new characters they're pretty much impossible to get. Not only that, the rechargeable weapon, aux, and engine batteries on the Odyssey and Enterprise C were surprisingly useful.

Is there any way we could get a rechargeable battery pack on the zen store? Small, easy to implement, doesn't cause any balance issues (not even a good credit sink, one shield, engine, or warp core drop on a space map will pay for two weeks worth of batteries). It would just be something nice to have - no more making trips back to dock just for batteries, no more having three item slots taken up by spare batteries.

My idea is: Rechargeable Battery Pack: 250 Zen. Character unlock for Shield, Weapon, Aux, and Engine rechargeable batteries.

Rechargeable Large Battery Pack: 500 Zen: Character unlock for large shield, weapon, aux, and engine rechargeables.

I would prefer they be account unlockables - even if for more Zen - but I would be more then willing to buy them on a character basis for the characters who use lots of batteries.
Post edited by jer5488 on

Comments

• johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'll fork over a few bucks for rechargables ground and space. I always get into a ground mission without having checked... and am out of blasted hypo's and shield charges. (Thanks Rep system :P)

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    would be nice....i really dont see the point in even having consumable batteries anyway...takes a minute to use one. (cooldown)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 from here.
    Could see a possible future for this. I certainly would use it.
  • bladepriestbladepriest Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would love to see something like this added and would for each of my ships if necessary.
  • mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Me too, sounds awesome :-D
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"