test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unfixed problems with accolades

melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am very disappointed that the accolade wrappers for incursion are not fixed, there is still no reasonable way to finish the Nausicaan kill accolade for kdf, and I still have a duplicate omega accolade appearing once in unfinished and once in completed. I would like to know if anyone out there has finished the undine on fleet alert for kdf, I have played well over a hundred times and Zittau never shows up, it is frustrating. Please fix these old problems cryptic, I love new content, but I would really like to finish the accolades and have the complete and off my list when they are supposed to be.
Post edited by melkelzedek on

Comments

• Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There are so many broken accolades I don't know where to begin... but my sig is a starting point.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There are so many broken accolades I don't know where to begin... but my sig is a starting point.

My "Disenchanted" one works fine.;)
  • Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I added a few more broken accolades to the document. If you notice anything missing, let me know.
  • Options
    vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am very disappointed that the accolade wrappers for incursion are not fixed, there is still no reasonable way to finish the Nausicaan kill accolade for kdf, and I still have a duplicate omega accolade appearing once in unfinished and once in completed. I would like to know if anyone out there has finished the undine on fleet alert for kdf, I have played well over a hundred times and Zittau never shows up, it is frustrating. Please fix these old problems cryptic, I love new content, but I would really like to finish the accolades and have the complete and off my list when they are supposed to be.

Nausicaan on KDF side can be done in one of the very first episodes (the section in the warehouse). Get ~20 kills and if you team with a new character you can effectively 1 shot everything. Beam out and repeat. That's not nearly half as bad as the old days when you had to farm kills in the training area!

Undine FA is doable (verifed all FA's are doable though some KDF ones are messed up.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=855131

Anyone who's done FA accolades knows your pain it's come up many times in related threads. All I can say is if you have a T5 base then be in sector space to be the first to load the map with a T5 base. If you don't but are teaming with someone who has a T5 then they go in sector space and you be in normal space/ground to delay your loading. If you're pugging it good luck.
  • Options
    melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I appreciate the feedback, and I will try to get someone in the nausicaan mission , is a pain but oh well. I am running 14400, the only accolades I know I have not completed is wave 10 nws (only tried it 8 times now, got through 9 died on 10) but not many groups there. I am kdf, and in a t5 base, will try your suggestions for zittau. I have zittau left, my wrappers are broken for siege and incursion so cant count those to do or as completed even though they are, I need 12 more warzones and that is all I have. Looks like I will have to be digging into lists to find the missing ones. I did take a year off, but I really wanted to finish up before new accolades came out lol. Thanks again for your feedback.:)
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Feds cant get the Klingon Renegade ground one unless you repeat the same mission 1000 times.

By the way, excellent comprehensive list of broken accolades. I myself am in a mission to get broken doffs fixed, but devs are locked in a not listening mode until they deal with releasing and fixing S8.