test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No reset in Ker'rat

2»

Comments

• marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone miss the old reset where we would all start at the KDF spawn, that used to be really fun. Sometimes I wish the reset would go back to starting at the kDF spawns, my tricobalt mines have no use anymore:mad:
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    marc8219 wrote: »
    Does anyone miss the old reset where we would all start at the KDF spawn, that used to be really fun. Sometimes I wish the reset would go back to starting at the kDF spawns, my tricobalt mines have no use anymore:mad:

Yeah, while I hated spawn camps I now see how boring Kerrat is. At least back then we could get a good ol' fight when the numbers of players on each faction were even.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    marc8219 wrote: »

cryptic's mistake worked better than their original intent. I would forego the map reset if we spawned together again.. at least then we could continue the fight.

and that would be easier to implement as they already have the code backed up somewhere

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tfomega wrote: »
    and that would be easier to implement as they already have the code backed up somewhere

You don't really think they back up code do you ? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.