What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please dont hate me

2»

Comments

• bogarfbogarf Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tenkari wrote: »
    um... we dont go back to the 2360's for the tutorial, none of those characters are serving on the same ship anymore, so WHY would that make any sense?

Aside form your obvious hate of Wesley Crusher.

Its the annual enterprise dance party and ........ the borg attack and the only way to stop them is for poor poor wes to die? I can see it now
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tekehd wrote: »
    What I've personally learned from listening to all fellow star trek fans is that star trek is bad....

See, JJ trek isn't good... and neither is enterprise or voyager.... DS9 is bad too, and TNG is also bad... and so is TOS.

Of course, I just don't believe any of them and personally I've liked all things trek.
    Exactly. I've encountered quite a few people who say that TOS is the only "real" Star Trek. I just ignore them. "fans" like that destroy the franchise.

I've watched all 6 series, ENT, TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, each of them has eps that suck, and each of them has eps that are awesome!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tekehd wrote: »
    What I've personally learned from listening to all fellow star trek fans is that star trek is bad....

See, JJ trek isn't good... and neither is enterprise or voyager.... DS9 is bad too, and TNG is also bad... and so is TOS.

Of course, I just don't believe any of them and personally I've liked all things trek.

Trust me, the only thing fans like ******** about more than the thing they're fans of, is the thing other people are fans of. :D
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • bogarfbogarf Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    man ive liked all trek like I said lol even enterprise
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've never been a massive fan of TOS but that more to do with the style, the acting etc but I still enjoy watching it if i lower my expectations. I enjoyed the films though and loved all the other series especially DS9 and TNG and really enjoyed the new JJ stuff.

Trek entertains me and thats all i want for an hour or two.