test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ker'rat Drop rate

2»

Comments

• sitheachsitheach Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So.. I'm thinking since they nerfed the drops, they should also nerf the behavior of the borg in the zone. Make them less aggressive. Have to work as a team or risk being mobbed by 4 cubes to get what? A single battery worth 200 ec from each cube? Or score! maybe a repair kit that's worth 1k or 2k!!! :confused: Not even factoring in the ganks from the klinks.

What's the point of this zone now cryptic?
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
  • ehrlehnehrlehn Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I farm while waiting on some pvp action, and honestly i have not noticed a change in drop rates? The only time i notice any change is when the instance is seriously being farmed by a load of people and i just cant get damage on anything without 2or 3 other people joining in.

Derrick - Fed Eng
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can make ~5-9m in about an hour a day. 30 days, that's 150-270m. Could make more doing other things, definitely...but that's just sitting on the spacebar while flying in circles and watching TV...it's like zero attention required.

but if you get attacked dosent it mess you up?
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg