Install Arc
Options

AFK Penalty

124»

Comments

• Options
    marek314marek314 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree 100%. The AFK Penalty stinks and will never work they way they want it to. In any case I think the AFK Penalty needs to go - permenantly.
  • Options
    elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The AFK penalty won't ever work unless they pay staff to sit and monitor STF action and do it all manually. The best thing they could do if they really want to do something about this issue is to create a vote to kick option, but even that is stupid and not worth their time.

The AFK penalty no matter how they do it will cause way more problems then it ever could hope to solve. Just leave it as is, most people I think play the STF's with their fleet anyway and 99% of my teams are fleet members with once in a while where we can only find 4 who want to join and we have to get one random player.

It is not a big deal and all the AFK penalty will do is make it into a big deal. I wonder if Cryptic has ever heard the term "making a mountain out of a mole hill" because that is exactly what any attempt at implementing this AFK penalty will do.
  • Options
    collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NECRO THREAD ALERT!!!!

No more posting. Starfleet security is on the way to deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Penalty either doesn't work or is RIDICULOUSLY easy to bypass.

Ran Breach Elite, four of us busted our butts.

one sat at spawn and needed on everything.

Then, when it was over had the balls to say "Thanks guys." before warping out.

===post above is by foundrelic===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Please use the active thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further :) ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.