Comments

• daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    here is some pic of the USS premonition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bad Dreadnought is bad. Most Fed ships have a design flaw in leaving the bridge out like a sore thumb on the top of the saucer. That ship compounds the problem by having a bridge so exposed it could be hit from above or BELOW the ship.

Terrible design. :(
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    DIE HORSE DIE...

Keep kicking it... Theres always some extra kicking on dead meat...

And since the search function dosen't work, the OP couldn have known that this has been discussed so many times that even the server is getting tired of it.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I personally think that the Vengeance is an astoundingly ugly ship, and the hole in the middle of the saucer..... does anyone have any idea as to the practical purpose of that?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd fly it. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Bad Dreadnought is bad. Most Fed ships have a design flaw in leaving the bridge out like a sore thumb on the top of the saucer. That ship compounds the problem by having a bridge so exposed it could be hit from above or BELOW the ship.

Terrible design. :(

you don't even have to do that, just cut that flimsy little neck holding the bridge on, who in their right mind would put the command center of a ship in the middle of a ring, held on by just that tiny neck.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Ever since seeing the "Into Darkness" movie, I have been wondering if STO will be bringing the Federation Dreadnaught ship, used by Admiral Marcus, into STO.

I purchased the current available Dreadnaught class sometime ago and I was kinda hoping that STO will be offering this new look to those of us, who have purchased the Galaxy X class before, for free. Because to be honest, I would like a new look to my 2500 zen ship.

I hope this answers your question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6BL6QvKljo

:P

it's not the the ship your looking for move along.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    astro2244 wrote: »
    I hope this answers your question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6BL6QvKljo

:P

it's not the the ship your looking for move along.

man that brings back the days can still recall watching that after getting home from school
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.