test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khitomer Elite Dil Grind

the7thof9the7thof9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I've noticed that one of the fastest ways to get dil is through task force omega. The elite ones, you get nearly 1000 dil ore, somewhere around 5 neural processors, and omega marks. You can turn those 5 in for another thousand, and around 500 dil from omega marks. That's like 2500 a quest, and it's repeatable every hour. With that time you can do Infected (Elite) and get more processors and marks.
Post edited by the7thof9 on

Comments

• macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2013
    I believe doffing is way faster and the foundry daily offers nearly the same amount for 15 minutes of work. I still find the Klink PvP dailies to be the most fun way though.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,498 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Omega does help, especially when you get 11 processors from 1 STF every once in a while. If we're talking rep methods only, then yes, Omega is the fastest way to get DL.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)