test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF level up audio spam in Arena match

buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvP Gameplay
I am a Romulan FED and in a space Arena match most of the time was bombarded with the KDF level up 'Congratulations General' audio. It was irritating to say the least. New bug?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Did it happen every time the klinks blew you up ? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It happened continuously most of the match. I queued for FvK and FvF and the other team was all Romulan and lockbox ships so I do not know if they were KDF or FED.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    probably the pets leveling up if there were any carriers or half-carriers in the match
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I got hit with constant Red Alert earlier, followed me everywhere - had to close the client. Think they did introduce some audio bugs with the patch today.
  • buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    probably the pets leveling up if there were any carriers or half-carriers in the match

Nope, did it from start and was continuous sometimes overlapping each other.
  • talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just got hit with that kdf level up dubstep sound as well, was real long and real annoying, strangely enough when i thought it stopped it all of a sudden went "you thought you could get away from me?"
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    aye, there's audio bugs in there now. I spent a while yesterday on ganalda being spammed with "bonniekinbonniekin" nigh constantly while doing some exchange and bank work.
    Had a similar bug on k7 as well on my fed, but this time the sound was the klingon death chant that plays in a cutscene in the doomsday machine mission (when the klink steals a shuttle and rams the machine).
    I need a beer.

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Certain troll-fleets have managed to broadcast sound files across instances. Same thing been happening in various social zones.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Certain troll-fleets have managed to broadcast sound files across instances. Same thing been happening in various social zones.

Oh joy, that is just lovely.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I got hit with it with my fed toon just outside of ESD. It kept saying "Congratulations General" over and over lol