test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Of Bajor side accolades

grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I completed all of the engineering operation complete dedication in the of Bajor list but received no accolade points.
Post edited by grob44 on

Comments

• Options
    geekasylumgeekasylum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Often, the "wrapper" accolades such as this one wont pop until after you zone, tho I guess thats happened by now.
    --
    Player since July 2010. KDF Sci: 11,230 Accolade Points as at Jan 2015
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    One of the accolades for that episode require you to be teamed with players of the other careers while they complete their career specific objectives since you can't do objectives for the other careers.

I think this part is early on in the mission and you shouldn't need to complete the whole episode to receive credit, just simply have everyone complete their career specific objective.

This may be an accolade you get for completing all of the other accolades for this episode. What sucks is in order to get all accolades, most contacts give you a choice to do 1 of 2 objectives, so you need to complete the episode a second time doing the opposite objectives as your first run through.

From the looks of things the part that requires you to team with players of the other careers; there is only 1 objective total for each career. So you won't need to complete that part of the mission twice with other players.

This may be the accolade called "Operational Completion Dedication" and it's for completing all optionals, which I assume includes having a player of the other 2 careers complete their single career specific objectives.

So open your mission journal and click on Accolades at the top. Click the drop down and uncheck the box marked as "Complete" so you only have "In progress" accolades showing up. Scroll down to 'Story' accolades (it may be in a different category). If you have the "Operational Completion Dedication" accolade in progress, click it and see what else is needed to gain the accolade.

Here is a walkthrough on the mission that explains all the various objectives to complete for this episode (it doesn't mention accolades though, but for each objective choice you get an accolade or credit towards one) http://www.stoacademy.com/walkthrough/episodes/dominion/of_bajor/index.php

Edit: To be clear - for the career specific part of the episode, there is an accolade for each career and it gives credit towards the accolade for completing all optionals, which basically means you received all accolades for the episode. I believe while teamed up with players of the other careers, you get their accolades also when they complete their tasks and credit towards the accolade for getting all others.
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited October 2013
    I did the objectives with a team 1 engie(myself), a sci and a tac. completed mine (again) and turned it in before they turned in theirs and didnt get credit for the science or tac options.

They need to rethink that optional requiring all 3 or not make us do it 3 times even if teamed.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jetwtf wrote: »
    I did the objectives with a team 1 engie(myself), a sci and a tac. completed mine (again) and turned it in before they turned in theirs and didnt get credit for the science or tac options.

You can only turn in one of them, after that the other two will be auto-cancelled for everyone on the team. Meaning you have to run the mission 3 times while teamed up with the appropriate classes.
  • Options
    geekasylumgeekasylum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ahh I see the problem now.

Unlike the other missions where you team up to have TAC ENG and SCI do their own part (Second Wave, Mine Enemy, Frozen etc), for this one you need them to be on the team so that the NPC's will give you their profession specific optionals.

The Difference in Of Bajor is that YOU have to do the optionals for the other professions. You only need the other players on the team to make those optionals available. They can also help you complete them.

I've done it several times on various characters, and all have completed the wrapper accolade "Operational Completion Dedication"

Edit: I'll update STOwiki: Of Bajor to reflect this.
    --
    Player since July 2010. KDF Sci: 11,230 Accolade Points as at Jan 2015