test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Carriers (Tribble)

2»

Comments

• scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I do have this funny feeling that this Battle Cruiser will have Battle Cloak as a set bonus - I really hope not.
  • ltdata96ltdata96 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    scurry5 wrote: »
    I do have this funny feeling that this Battle Cruiser will have Battle Cloak as a set bonus - I really hope not.

If it uses the Cloak console i guess (i hope) not, because i don't think it would come with another console to make a set (there's no ship that comes with 2 consoles actually and i doubt there will be) - and the fleet version indicates that there's not going to be a 3-pack.
    Another think i just recognise - a cloakable fed Battle Cruiser - will it replace the Gal-X? because the G-X was meant to be the fed BC with Cloak
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't think it will replace the Gal X, just give another alternative. I mean, the terran Typhoon has a cloaking device, so it does make some kind of sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • atmawpnatmawpn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Possible fleet veteran ship as well?

KpdSGMf.jpg?1
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wonder if they will bring out a fleet D'kyr now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • nx15nx15 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Personally, I'd love a Fleet Kittybox with frigate pets but more versatility...

Too much sci stuff on carriers is actually not good (Not all the time), which is why the mirror Vo'Quv us so good, it can tank better

Maybe more universal boff stations?
    edited September 2013
    Sorry about the double post, but has anyone seen the tool-tip on the Spinal Lance? Apparantly it turns into a shotgun lance when under the effects of saucer separation?
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe its the broadside cannon equipping cruiser...

I for one hopes that KDF ships are in the works though..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    atmawpn wrote: »
    Possible fleet veteran ship as well?

KpdSGMf.jpg?1

Please make it so. I'd love a fleet version of the Vet ships! :D

Edit: Just went onto Tribble and took a screenshot of the Chimera console....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Gecko did talk about fleet vet ships and said maybe ( this was before LOR ) but i could see vets getting it. He also mentioned that the fleet gurumba ( spelling plz ) was coming soon so, im thinking season 8 launch people.
    edited October 2013
    I think that there is a high chance of these coming in-game, just look at what happened with the Scchhhimmitar ;)
  • vulcancouriervulcancourier Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Now the real conspiracy, why are Cryptic being so nice? Account wide lobi is now a thing and science skills are finally getting looked at among other handy little tidbits. Are they trying to soften the blow for something coming up?

Giving Cryptic the benefit of the doubt in long-range planning, I think this may be something to consider. All these current ships and characters will not participate in the Delta Quadrant expansion.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=966741
    DStahl wrote:
    However, there are options for playing STO in Delta Quadrant.

One option would be to "fling" captains to the other side of the Galaxy and have them follow a similar storyline to the Voyager series. While this might be an awesome way to explore the galaxy and face challenges much like the Voyager crew, it isn?t necessarily the best solution for an MMO. Considering most captains who play the game would want to try the content, it wouldn?t make much sense to have thousands upon thousands of starships suddenly showing up on the other side of the galaxy and all of them stuck trying to get home. That might feel a bit strange in a multiplayer game.

Another option would be to introduce a new playable faction that is from the Delta Quadrant. With practically a new species introduced every week, there are at least a hundred or so species available to choose from.