test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IDIC Tribble

buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
When can we claim this again? Romulans never have had the chance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would like to see it added under the Legacy tab for those who aquired it on at least one character.
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was about to ask the exact same thing, since our ROMULANS weren't even here yet to get it. I think if we got it during the IDIC event we should get it for free. Classed under legacy unlocks.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Like all tribbles after I buy it once it disappears from the store and I cant buy it again on any toon...its simply gone.Reported this about 20 times in the last 12 months so I know it wont get fixed .Posting this just because Im bored.
  • captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was in ESD playing through the 4th Anniversary event when I noticed the Tribble Handler in the corner. But I am surprised at why my Fed-allied Romulan can not get it!

Point 1) The NPC lights up so I could technically claim another one if my Fed human lost his original IDIC tribble. But from what I read on the STO wiki at http://sto.gamepedia.com/IDIC_Tribble (note the part about "profession-specific ones") I thought I could have two or more IDICs in my inventory. Nope, a popup window says You may only have one of a unique item.

Point 2) The IDIC is available in the C-Store (under Personnel) for 300 Zen. Okay... so the Romulan has to pay but the Human gets it free of charge. Can you spell discrimination? :mad:

Point 3) My original complaint: I took my Rommie to ESD. Went up to the Tribble Handler, and nothing no prompt. What's the deal, Cryptic? Is this on purpose??
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    captainkc wrote: »
    I was in ESD playing through the 4th Anniversary event when I noticed the Tribble Handler in the corner. But I am surprised at why my Fed-allied Romulan can not get it!

Point 1) The NPC lights up so I could technically claim another one if my Fed human lost his original IDIC tribble. But from what I read on the STO wiki at http://sto.gamepedia.com/IDIC_Tribble (note the part about "profession-specific ones") I thought I could have two or more IDICs in my inventory. Nope, a popup window says You may only have one of a unique item.

Point 2) The IDIC is available in the C-Store (under Personnel) for 300 Zen. Okay... so the Romulan has to pay but the Human gets it free of charge. Can you spell discrimination? :mad:

Point 3) My original complaint: I took my Rommie to ESD. Went up to the Tribble Handler, and nothing no prompt. What's the deal, Cryptic? Is this on purpose??

The idic tribble was never an account unlock, it was only per character.
    I only had one toon at the time, so I can only get it on that one toon. It was some kind of "euro" event iirc. There were a few accolades attached to it as well, though what they were called escapes me.

But if you really want the tribble, then buy it from the c-store.

Also, necro posting is frowned upon.
    I need a beer.

• bladewolf5bladewolf5 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I thought i got them, somehow all of them disappeared...:confused:, please come back.:(
  • captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    But if you really want the tribble, then buy it from the c-store.

Also, necro posting is frowned upon.

*gives CO a pained look* Is that what it's called? I saw other people do it (maybe not as old as this thread) but I will keep it in mind.

Thanks I will buy the tribble. I just hope Cryptic would standardize a system for account-wide unlock versus bound to character, and bind-on-equip versus bind-on-pickup.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    captainkc wrote: »
    *gives CO a pained look* Is that what it's called? I saw other people do it (maybe not as old as this thread) but I will keep it in mind.

Thanks I will buy the tribble. I just hope Cryptic would standardize a system for account-wide unlock versus bound to character, and bind-on-equip versus bind-on-pickup.

This Necro thread stuff baffles me. Old arguments are very much relevant to current discussions. Why start an all new conversation if we are simply revisiting an old topic or argument.

Alas, I am not the one setting forum policy. Too bad.