test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, the Tactical Warbird Retrofit is getting an upgrade....

2»

Comments

• royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Fleet Ar'Kif is currently the only Romulan Ship I'm waiting for, and I think a few other players will be waiting for it, too.... In my case that's Cryptics loss...
    Patience, grasshopper. Branflakes pretty much said that the fleet Ar'kif is coming, just not right this minute.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Patience, grasshopper. Branflakes pretty much said that the fleet Ar'kif is coming, just not right this minute.

Ok, the Fleet-Ar'Kif is now announced: Season 8 (Tribble-Patchnotes).

Just like the new Fleet-Kar'Fi and Fleet-Atrox, it is unlocked with the new Fleet-Holding, that means, when Season 8 comes out, you will need at least 3 month to unlock those new ships - except you are in a small fleet, that didn't finish any other Fleet-Holding and doesn't want to spread those few contributions across 4 Holding (Base, Embassy, Dilithium-Mine and Spire-Holding), you will need years to unlock it :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now that pisses me off. Every other fleet ship can be obtained from the starbase/shipyard, but if we want to get the fleet arkif we have to get to t3 in an entirely new holding?

TRIBBLE cryptic.
  • torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now that pisses me off. Every other fleet ship can be obtained from the starbase/shipyard, but if we want to get the fleet arkif we have to get to t3 in an entirely new holding?

TRIBBLE cryptic.

I know exactly how you feel... + I'm in a small fleet, that tries to rush the Dilithium-Mine to get discounts on everything else.

It seems like it's time for Forum-Rage (where is the devil-like smiley?!?)

We've got to finish the mine first, then we will probably work on the starbase, so I don't think I would be able to get my hands on that shiny ship within the next year... And I don't know when the next black hole is coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.