test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prepaid Card

hmauricec188hmauricec188 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
I Live in Juarez city in Mexico If I go to El Paso, Texas to buy a prepaid card will it be valid in Juarez city even if I have a mexican ISP and If the prepaid card devalues when I use it.
Post edited by hmauricec188 on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Online Internet games have issues with prepaid cards in general, because they lack the information used for credit card account verification and cannot pass the 'standard' validity tests...
  • hmauricec188hmauricec188 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So it is better for to use a credit card instead of a prepaid card
  • tejmashkttejmashkt Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Been thinking about buying one of those perfect world zen cards for 20 US. Kinda wary of doing so as I have never done that. Seeing that post by grouchytaku makes me even more wary.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tejmashkt wrote: »
    Been thinking about buying one of those perfect world zen cards for 20 US. Kinda wary of doing so as I have never done that. Seeing that post by grouchytaku makes me even more wary.
    There's nothing to be wary about. You can use a Prepaid card from anywhere. You can buy the Cards online from various game retailers and they'll even just email you the number you need to implement. It's nothing to be worried about.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • spacelichspacelich Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Where the HELL is my ZEN? I paid $20 for it, and I still have nothing. Thanks for stealing my money, Cryptic.
  • tanina2tanina2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    "...Where's the shovel?"