test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

zen surveys

origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
edited September 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
pwe, survey by peanuts is broken. are you aware? are you going to fix it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• diplom4tdiplom4t Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    broken how? they are working fine for me
  • elessymelessym Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pwe, survey by peanuts is broken. are you aware? are you going to fix it?

Since Peanut Labs is a different company, my guess is: no and no.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I tried doing a couple of those when I first started playing, I was disqualified from every single one I tried,.. lol
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,864 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    corelogik wrote: »
    I tried doing a couple of those when I first started playing, I was disqualified from every single one I tried,.. lol

Doesn't mean they're broken...
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    there broken don't even get to next page just freezes and says pwe site is not responding.
  • auriciusauricius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There' not broken. I completed two surveys today. No problem whatsoever.
  • keptinlokikeptinloki Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm also having a bit of a problem myself. Peanut isn't loading and when I refresh the page I get this weird Swedish Sponserpay thing...
  • sin99sin99 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    just watched 4 videos and earned 56 zen
  • phadrenphadren Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Turn off your pop up blockers.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Like others, I don't necessarily know if the actual surveys are broken...

But the concept does seem to be.
    I am getting tired of ninety-nine per cent of the time being told I'm disqualified from the survey. It wouldn't be so bad if we still got our Zen despite that, but getting DQ'd and nothing to show for it starts to get on the nerves.

Especially when it's a case of doing the stupid common sense questions about swimming fish and yellow lemons, waiting for the annoying thing to load the survey... then immediately being told I'm disqualified.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • red01999red01999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    By and large, these are pretty broken. I'm pretty certain that all of the ones that pay decently involve some kind of personal information exchange (often with the idea of selling you something in mind), and everything else is narrowed to a ridiculously small market segment. I wouldn't bother with them, really, unless you know what hoops to jump through. I have yet to hear of more than one or two people who made more than a handful of zen off of them - I got a whopping three zen once. I promised myself I wouldn't spend it all in one place.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    *Rolls his eyes*

No, Cryptic, a 'sale' of getting bonus Zen for taking surveys and looking at offers is not fixing what's broken about them.

Like red01999 said, they're too limited by requirements of personal information (even so-called 'free' offers) or being disqualified from surveys because you don't fit the market segment. Besides which, for the few offer based ones that do work, (Usually answering questions about some disease) you get three Zen - that's not even enough to qualify for your '25% Bonus'.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...