test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchased the $5 GoDaddy offer as a new customer, did not receive Zen

csagent31csagent31 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
A week ago I participated in the offer to sign up for GoDaddy.com with a purchase of $5 or more to receive 1890 Zen points.

I did so as I have never used GoDaddy before - it is now 7 days later and I still have not receive the Zen I was suppose to get.

My GoDaddy account works of course but I wanted the Zen points.

I am going to file a chargeback with my credit card company as I did not receive 100% of what the product was suppose to be.

I've filed two tickets with Peanut Labs who too said they would get back to me within 24 hours. It has since been 96 hours.

PWE, this is very disappointing that your business partner(s) cannot hold their end of the bargain. I will think twice about making any Zen purchases directly if this is how you and your partners treat your loyal customers.
Post edited by csagent31 on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You need to file a Support Ticket with PW. No one on the forum can help you. The PW Devs don't read this forum.

I would also add, did you check your PW wallet? The money needs to be transferred into STO from the wallet. It doesn't automatically go there. Either way, you need to deal with this through PW's support system.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    csagent31csagent31 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    You need to file a Support Ticket with PW. No one on the forum can help you. The PW Devs don't read this forum.

I would also add, did you check your PW wallet? The money needs to be transferred into STO from the wallet. It doesn't automatically go there. Either way, you need to deal with this through PW's support system.

Yes and yes to everything. Two tickets filed with Peanut Labs, one with PWE themselves.

I've purchased Zen before; of course I know about the wallet.

Anyway, my goal in creating this post was to create awareness that other people may have, and in the off chance an employee of PWE came across this post. Besides, what's the point in having a customer forum if your own company's employees do not peruse it?

It would quite frankly be unacceptable if this happened at any major organization, especially one that deals in electronic entertainment.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Cryptic monitors this forum. Cryptic is not Perfect World. The Zen promotions are through Perfect World, not Cryptic. You would have had the same Zen issue if you were Forsaken World or Rusty Hearts player. Did you post about this on the FW and RH forums? See what I'm getting at there?
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.