test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix the Custom Color design on ships!

uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok this bug has been around for a long time and I want it back the ability to put color designs on your ship.

It kind of looks weird all while or abit of greyed designs.

Please fix it ASAP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by uss917019 on

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Indeed, fix this, but there is a work around you can use. Select one of the pre-set ship configurations on the left-hand side of the screen (in the tailor.) That'll allow you to fully modify your ship once again, though it'll take a lot more work every time you want to make a color change.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Indeed, fix this, but there is a work around you can use. Select one of the pre-set ship configurations on the left-hand side of the screen (in the tailor.) That'll allow you to fully modify your ship once again, though it'll take a lot more work every time you want to make a color change.

Thank you :D

I did what you sayed and it worked but it still need to be checked just incase
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I am just adding to this Bug Report.

I just wanted to say when I did that it worked and then after that I accepted it and then leave the tailor and then come back everything was back to 0, I had to redo the hole design that took awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]