test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

{TMF}The Mnhei'Sahe Fleet

maxemuss76maxemuss76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2013 in New Romulus
Julan'tru brothers!

The Mnhei'Sahe Fleet is a all Romulan Fleet. We wish you to to join us in building on our past glory and honor. We will follow the Mnhei'Sahe way. We are Allied with the Federation & seek alliance with fellow Federation Romulan Fleets. We are new and will be opening up Embassies for our fellow brothers soon. We are in a new era and it is golden! If you are a true Romulan with a warrior heart, look no further brother! Answer the call....We are seeking 300 Romulan Warriors! Ambassadors & Counsel members.

"Mnhei'sahe is a central concept to Romulan culture. Literally, the words mean "Ruling Passion," though it sometimes is translated as "honor." Mnhei'sahe is much more than a code of honor though. It is what has shaped the lives of the Rihannsu since before the time of their journey from Vulcan to Romulus. To understand a Romulan, to know what drives them, one must understand mnhei'sahe. Though many outsiders often view Romulans as treacherous and without honor, an explanation of mnhei'sahe will quickly reveal that the Rihannsu hold themselves to a much higher standard of honor than any other species."

Fleet website http://tmfr.forumotion.com/

In game contact Lecius@maxemuss76 for Fleet invite
Post edited by maxemuss76 on

Comments

• Options
    wayofderawayofdera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sounds great, love the name! However, I only make KDF alined Romulan characters, so if the fleet ever opens a KDF side, let me know.
  • Options
    maxemuss76maxemuss76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wayofdera wrote: »
    Sounds great, love the name! However, I only make KDF alined Romulan characters, so if the fleet ever opens a KDF side, let me know.

I will be intouch once we make that move. Thanks:)