test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help! GameServer Hell!!!!

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am Righteously Furious with PWE now! The GameServer won't let me use the character (Khang Sarvour). All i get is "Timed out connecting to GameServer" but my other chars load just fine! WTFH!?!?! Over the last THREE WEEKS i've sunk MONEY into Zen for this character and spent ALL my time in-game these last few days to level him up to Lv 10 for the summer event! I was gonna use Lobi to buy Pearls to get the Corvette! But now that he's almost Lv 10 the GameServer is gonna &&&&&&-me over like this!?!?

I'm too ANGRY to continue but this BETTER BE FIXED DAMN SOON!!!
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
Post edited by sarvour0 on

Comments

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you have Verizon FOIS as your ISP? If your answer is yes, you might want to read this thread.
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nope, we don't. After 20+ tries i got logged in, Lvled. Got to Risa too late to start Rep 4 ship. Not enough Lobi for the ships the consortium sells. And not one damn Galor. 51 Lock Boxes gone. 1 frakkin console and a SPITload of doffs...
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.