test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the best players

2»

Comments

• maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    People who claim to be the best players are usually not the best. Being arrogant, big headed and living off ego trips makes you a terrible player. There should only be pew.

We should leave little lists like these alone until PvP gets reworked and they introduce player and fleet PvP rankings... which would be never :P

which is why i never claim to be the best at anything, HOWEVER i will gladly take credit for being one of the best ;) hehehee
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • pascalb1pascalb1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Best Tactical:
    1. Ameretat MS
    2. Minter MS SVKE
    3. Cutter FS
    4. Pug FES
    5. Zenith BOG
    6. Hammel TSI
    7. Benjamin Sisko NC
    8. Hale QA
    9. Adyreon MS SVKE
    10. Diablo MS SVKE
    11. Oridi 110th
    12. TheNextRS MS SVKE
    13. Multistar IC
    14. Crudelis SOB
    15. Xaben IC VgerX

Best Science:
    1. Chancea MS
    2. Smat MS SVKE
    3. James1971 MS SVKE
    4. Pug FES
    5. Shran/ Locutus IC VgerX
    6. Paris CSI
    7. Praxis ( if not in SP ) SP
    8. Ren MS
    9. Pebbles MS SVKE DR
    10. Shane TRH
    11. Smeagol LF

Best Engineer:
    1. James1971 MS SVKE
    2. Pug FES
    3. Lexsan82 FS
    4. Nandos CSI
    5. Sov MS SVKE
    6. Cakuzama FS
    7. Delta TRH

Best Target Caller/Lead:
    1. Pug FES
    2. Viciskander VgerX
    3. Shark CSI
    4. Drake The300

MVP/Allrounder:
    1. Minter MS SVKE
    2. Pug FES
    3. Chance MS
    4. Kharn QEW
    5. Blurrachi 32nd Vipers
    Nova Aurora Polaris
    - Nova Aurora Polaris -
    @pascalb1
  • polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Best Trolls:
    1: Polie
    2: Broken
    3: tron4eternity
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pascalb1 wrote: »
    4. Kharn QEW

Kharn.... indeed he was good. Goose did 95% of the calling though... it would be great to see those guys playing again. Best team to ever play imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    papablood wrote: »
    LOL there is no way of answering this because there is no system that keeps track of the stats ... But as a person who pvp's on a regular basis I can tell you who in my opinion some of the best players are,,, Myself {Diablo} ,
    Congratulations!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The 3 players I would think twice before attacking, and not comfortable fighting are, cos they prolly beat me> Zelda, MT and Yoda. Rest of you just suck big time! Cept mai. He is one of da best!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lord Hax0r from old school Crimson Catz is the best player I've ever seen.

He had near perfect timing, could use all ships, play every class masterfully. I hear he had to save a world in a galaxy far, far away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The 3 players I would think twice before attacking, and not comfortable fighting are, cos they prolly beat me> Zelda, MT and Yoda. Rest of you just suck big time! Cept mai. He is one of da best!

No one wants to attack Zelda and get insulted for doing that.In the list of common insults you will receive are : idiot ,a**hole ,p2w exploit cheaters ,FU ,so yea if you dont want to be insulted dont attack :rolleyes:
  • praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    papablood wrote: »
    LOL there is no way of answering this because there is no system that keeps track of the stats ... But as a person who pvp's on a regular basis I can tell you who in my opinion some of the best players are,,, Myself {Diablo} , Soveliss, Obsidian, Damien, Crudelis, Master yoda, Pascal, Smatty, Minter, Gorn of the Dead, Minimax , kras, Xranksith, Zenith Nader, Hale,Bob The Yak James1971, Deadpool,Black Jack, Heali, Jos, Woody,Orochi, hilbert, Atani, mai kai, and thats just the ones that instantly come to mind... There are a lot of others so dont get butt hurt if I forgot your name .. I'm just taking the ones off the top of my head.. There are a many others that I wont name by name that have winning records but are more or less exploiters or spam heroes that in my opinion if it wasnt for their cheap tactics they would be as easy as Noobs to dispose of ...

It makes me sad that half hte people you listed don't even play anymore :(