Eagle Moss Star Trek Ships Collection

13»

Comments

• Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jockey1979 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this ?

Also, didn't they do something like this almost 20 years ago? is this just a rehash of a prior mag ?

If this is a rehash, which models are better?

Ten Forward .....
    edited August 2013
    already got it ;) , the galaxy with the first mag is a far better looking model when compaired to the model used in STO
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    cptkirkjt10cptkirkjt10 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    verlaine11 wrote: »
    Just got mine this morning from ye olde shop, such a nice model, don't think I will get a sub to it but will get the occasional one for the big ships like the Intrepid and Defiant, also the Bug

I have been informed from some shops that they get in only the first 3 mags as promotion then the shop it's self needs to do a bulk order if they want them. So many shop won't get them
  • Options
    bozzy88bozzy88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am pretty surprised you guys have only just heard about this recently...

I did a google search last December for trek models and found the website and signed up in January. It was meant to be released in Feb/Mar time but the company making the models went bust so they had to find a new company to produce to the models.

So yeah i have been waiting a LONG time for it finally get released!

and guess what? I had to go away with work for 2 weeks the day it was released, so its at home waiting for me for when i get back home on Tuesday. But I just wanted it now so I went to the nearest place from work who stock it and got another copy, thank god it was only ?1.99 so no biggy!

so I going to keep the one at home sealing in its box to maybe sell in a few years for loads of ????? hehe!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We've just received word from the fleet, they've engaged the Borg!
  • Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First copy received today. Possibly the most awesome mini Enterprise D ever. Not too big, not too small. Superb detail, right down to the aztec hull plating pattern.
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I love how all these good things think only US/UK are the only markets in the world to sell to... :(
    AFMJGUR.jpg