test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

could it be!? (movie wars)

2»

Comments

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I hate that I had to miss this. Unfortunately, real life simply got in the way.

But I'm glad it was fun for everyone.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    talzerotwo wrote: »
    Did anyone take a video?

i dont think anyone did this time sadly.
    alopen wrote: »
    It was fun. The tractor beam mines got annoying, and I definetly missed my tech doffs in the D7 but was fun overall. A shame there isn't a PvP queue that prevents universal consoles and Doffs. It was nice to only see KDF, Fed, and Rom ships in a PvP match. Felt kinda weird (refreshing) not to have bugs/recluses in a match.

yeah, the tractor mines were a pain,but i think the romulan npc's were firing those off. i cant remember which ones do...
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Damn, I missed this.

My daughter has perfect timings of waking up at the wrong time, needing a feed, changing her nappy. Who said parenting was fun? They are liars!

On a serious note, had my defiant ready to pew pew.10 minutes before time, daddy time called :s

Wish everything went as smoothly as this did in PvP. Hopefully catch the next one daughter willing :)
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    naz4 wrote: »
    Damn, I missed this.

My daughter has perfect timings of waking up at the wrong time, needing a feed, changing her nappy. Who said parenting was fun? They are liars!

On a serious note, had my defiant ready to pew pew.10 minutes before time, daddy time called :s

Wish everything went as smoothly as this did in PvP. Hopefully catch the next one daughter willing :)

If she can smash the spacebar, time to introduce her to STO pvp.

Big promis, no one is going to call hax if you set up the key binds for her ;)
  • webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I enjoyed going back into my Scimitar (still in it and running an Aux to Bat build for now :D)

I think I killed the same Klingon Twice in the first two matches, right at the beginning.. Cause him cloaked both times and used my 5 Plasma Torp, Torp Spread Scimitar to good use. :D
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    webdeath wrote: »
    I enjoyed going back into my Scimitar (still in it and running an Aux to Bat build for now :D)

I think I killed the same Klingon Twice in the first two matches, right at the beginning.. Cause him cloaked both times and used my 5 Plasma Torp, Torp Spread Scimitar to good use. :D

yeah, i couldnt believe a couple people had the balls to bring brel's

i was like! dude! my heros! :P

cant wait to do this again.
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Noooooooo I missed it! :(
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!