test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Children's Toys Chain Doesn't Show Up For Rom

defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
The Children's Toys assignment chain does not show up in my Rom toon's listing, nor have I been able to ever find it [the mission] despite checking nearly every day. Is it bugged? :eek: Or just not available for Rom toons?
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
Post edited by defcon1776 on

Comments

• Options
    tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've done every step of the mission (negotiate delivery, negotiate additional delivery, infuse artifact, fabricate console) on my Fed Aligned Romulan Character. I want to say that I have done negotiate delivery and negotiate additional delivery on my KDF Aligned Romulan Character.

It is quite possible that you have bad luck when you are looking for the assignment.

http://bit.ly/DOFFS

That link should help you find the googledoc spreadsheet that tracks current doff assignments.
    pvp = small package
  • Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've done every step of the mission (negotiate delivery, negotiate additional delivery, infuse artifact, fabricate console) on my Fed Aligned Romulan Character. I want to say that I have done negotiate delivery and negotiate additional delivery on my KDF Aligned Romulan Character.

It is quite possible that you have bad luck when you are looking for the assignment.

http://bit.ly/DOFFS

That link should help you find the googledoc spreadsheet that tracks current doff assignments.

Yup, have the link, never see NDoRC there. I almost always find NADoRC listed, a big thanks to all who contribute.

Strange that the chain isn't in my list though either..

Thanks..
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The chain doesn't show up on your list until you do the first step in the chain.