test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Slots

kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
Out of curiosity, when are these actually earned during leveling? My Romulan has her survivor and uniform costumes as well as the locked one requiring a fleet, meanwhile my other characters, two Feds and a Klingon, have just their uniforms and the locked fleet slot. Also, having recently done An Inside Job, I found the Tal Shiar costume unlock pointless since there wasn't a slot to use it with.

Are we just expected to purchase slots beyond the small few we have initially?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    By default, there are 3 costume slots available to your account, one being the fleet slot. If you purchase additional costume slots, all characters should recieve 2 more slots. You don't earn more slots by leveling.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So where the heck are the third slots on my Feds and Klingon?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Hm... if they're in a fleet, they should have access to all three... That's the only thing I can think of.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Hm... if they're in a fleet, they should have access to all three... That's the only thing I can think of.

I already said I see the fleet slot. They have a big X over each of them and obviously state I need to join a fleet to unlock it. But that's not what referring to. Perhaps I should be clearer.

My Feds and Klingon have just two costume slots each; their uniform, and their locked fleet slot. So where is the other one?
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    blank slots don't show up in the tailor menu until you actually try to create a new outfit. Don't mean to sound patronizing, but have you tried to create a new one?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hm.... I guess I'll have to check that out.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In the tailor window while viewing your costume slots, in the bottom left corner near the chat button, it tells you how many free slots you have left. If you have any free slots available the Create button will be highlighted and you can click it.