test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scimitar: A please for Perfect World or Cryptic

jimipaigejimipaige Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I would like to ask that after spending $50.00 on the new Scimitar that you add the Romulan ship inside environment to it. Don't get me wrong I love what you have done but 2 rooms doesn't cut it however cool they are.

Please please put a Romulan ship innards and a turbolift onto what is already there. This is my first and only gripe.

BTW I have played City of Heroes, Villains, DC Universe and I love Cryptic!
Post edited by jimipaige on

Comments

• axellightningaxellightning Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    TO be fair, the ship interior, such as corridors etc could be modeled after what is shown in the film :)

In the future perhaps ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh OP how little you know Cryptic. This is not going to happen, not now, not ever. Why would they go to that effort? They already sold the ship as it is. I for one would love it, I very much enjoy seeing the singularity animation in the engine room, but as the poster above said it would have to match the rest of the ship, the Scimitar is a Reman ship, not a Romulan one so you can't just cut and paste it on otherwise they perhaps would.

The last full ship pack I remember is the Belfast, it's not bad unless you get up close to the LCARS screens, many many errors were pointed out to Cryptic about that ship pack and none were fixed except reinitialising the sound effects for the bridge that were missing. Once it's made they leave it and move on to the next item to sell. It's a business, they need to make money and my guess is it would have cost another $20 for a full ship pack, would you pay it? How many would? Not many I'm sure.

Annnnd, they're gonna start losing money because no one wants to spend fifty bucks on a half assed product.. Cryptic has gone from doing full and sometimes unique interiors ( like on the Oddy ) to well, your two room excuses where everything is done through a console. Not even the screens are animated properly any more.. The thing i see is that The federation got full interiors. Some really nice ones too. the klingons got some interiors but not as full as the federation ships. Still, they were pretty decent. then the drop box ships came along. Ships you end up paying several months of work or hundreds of dollars for, and they aint got squat.. Those ships became so popular i guess that by the time the romulans came along they decided that one interior was good enough ( I mean really Cryptic. Every Romulan ship has the identically same bridge except the scimi.. C'Mon.. How stupid do you think we are?? ), and that interior has no doffs no trophy wall, hardly anything except the giant Omega 13 drive unit from Galaxy Quest. I believe that Omega 13 says just how seriously Cryptic takes its Romulan players. We'll never see full interiors on Romulan ships or any others that arent their precious federation.
    no real Romulan Faction, no real interiors. Just a lot of pretty dangling baubles with no value whatsoever. Beads for the dumb injuns. Really pisses me off.
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They have done some complete ship packs, the TOS Enterprise and the Defiant. Yet they haven't done any in a long time. Probably means they didn't sell that well.

Scimitar was their best selling ship to date.

Seems interiors don't mean as much as you'd like them too.

Also, the romulan Interior is pretty freaking awesome. Especially the Singularity core. Much better than the lame box on a wall that was shown on TNG. Sure, it would be nice to have some trophy slots, but honestly thats my only complaint. Don't really need a selection of dozens of horrible bridges the size of arena football stadiums.
  • banatinebanatine Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    Annnnd, they're gonna start losing money because no one wants to spend fifty bucks on a half assed product..

Next time you playing, take a good look around. Count just how many scimitars they are flying around...

Yeah, the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the interior.

I think it would be nice if the door at the back of the thalaron chamber was a turbolift to the rest of the romulan ship interior, though. Surely that wouldn't be a collosal stretch of resources. But even then, i never looked around the interior before i flew the scimmy, but until there is actually something to do in there...
    Real Temporal Operative: Purchased the Special Temporal Agent pack before it was even officially announced!
  • johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    banatine wrote: »
    but until there is actually something to do in there...

This... why devote time/resources on something that isn't used by the overwhelming majority. If there were reasons we needed to be on the ship interior, I'd be all for it.

Seriously, the bridge i spend the most time on is the Shuttle Brdige for quick ship swaps. Used to spend a lot of time on the Tuffli (when I was chasing the doffing game)... i visit a Cell Ship once in a while... but really other than that... yeah not so much.

I would prefer the artists spend time designing new maps, that the content folk, or foundry folk could utilize.

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    banatine wrote: »
    Yeah, the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the interior.

Wait, there's an interior in my Scimitar?

In all honesty, I have never been inside the thing. I've never had reason to, and frankly I just don't care. She works fine on the outside and TRIBBLE still blows up when I aim my guns at it. So... It's fine to me.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I too wish they would complete the ships interior I was very disappointed when they said that their disposable free event was more important to them than giving a quality lay out for a ship
    that costs the price of a new game.
    The inside of a ship should be like a captains home away from home but the scimitar is so barren it's like a ware house with a few props in it. They didn't even get the bridge right the two pilots in the front are suppose to be in chairs not standing.:rolleyes: Not to mention the lighting is way off.
    I'd really love if they went over it again and fixed it up and added things like a ready room , hanger and captains quarters. Given how many people bought them they should at least consider trying to give their customers the quality they deserve rather than jumping to the next quick buck.
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
    edited July 2013
    I too wish they would complete the ships interior I was very disappointed when they said that their disposable free event was more important to them than giving a quality lay out for a ship
    that costs the price of a new game.
    The inside of a ship should be like a captains home away from home but the scimitar is so barren it's like a ware house with a few props in it. They didn't even get the bridge right the two pilots in the front are suppose to be in chairs not standing.:rolleyes: Not to mention the lighting is way off.
    I'd really love if they went over it again and fixed it up and added things like a ready room , hanger and captains quarters. Given how many people bought them they should at least consider trying to give their customers the quality they deserve rather than jumping to the next quick buck.

this, times a thousand. we PAID for it. The Bortusqu has an interior, The Odyssey has an interior, the Armitage has an interior, nearly every pay ship i know of has an interior. Full interiors. and there are several klingon and Federation Bridge sets as well. I dont care if you people want to use them or not, We Paid for a full Ship, and thats what we deserve.
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cant say I have ever bought a ship and thought, I must make sure it has an interior, I buy them to fly them, as I suspect do most players, the interior in my opinion is a bonus.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
    edited July 2013
    johankreig wrote: »
    cant say I have ever bought a ship and thought, I must make sure it has an interior, I buy them to fly them, as I suspect do most players, the interior in my opinion is a bonus.

Well, it isnt a bonus. Cryptic soends lots of money making those interiors, and as a corporation, isnt in the business of giving out freebees. Like I said, I dont care if people use it or not, care or not, we PAID for it. Plain and simple..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
    edited July 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »

Crytic will not make stuff up when it comes to OFFICIAL and CANON ships, the Scimitar have a Bridge that includes pretty much everything we seen in the movie, the exception being the flight deck.

Oh really?? Then please explain the Omega 13 drive on all Romulan ships, the hydroponics section as well and on the fed ships the lounge area, and on the klingon ships, the mess halls..

Please.. Cryptic makes things up all the time.. They ARE artists after all..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    Well, it isnt a bonus. Cryptic soends lots of money making those interiors, and as a corporation, isnt in the business of giving out freebees. Like I said, I dont care if people use it or not, care or not, we PAID for it. Plain and simple..

Show us where, in any description of these ships, we were told they came with full interiors. Until you can do that (hint: you can't) then I submit that we were promised no such thing, so you did NOT, in fact, pay for it. The expectation was all in your heads. The Andorian ships do not have full interiors, either, so this policy change was already in place; it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. As for "Cryptic soends (sic) lots of money making those interiors" - yes... and they don't, in and of themselves, provide any useful return to them for the investment. The ships themselves are where the money is at, for them. Better to spend their resources elsewhere, from their perspective.
    dgbgfnkqi05e.png
    edited July 2013
    qqqqii wrote: »
    Show us where, in any description of these ships, we were told they came with full interiors. Until you can do that (hint: you can't) then I submit that we were promised no such thing, so you did NOT, in fact, pay for it. The expectation was all in your heads. The Andorian ships do not have full interiors, either, so this policy change was already in place; it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. As for "Cryptic soends (sic) lots of money making those interiors" - yes... and they don't, in and of themselves, provide any useful return to them for the investment. The ships themselves are where the money is at, for them. Better to spend their resources elsewhere, from their perspective.

really?/ no useful returns? none at all? simply because you and that dude up there dont use them?? I think you'll find a good number of us in fact DO use them. However, of all those people who use them, i seem to be the only idiot who isnt afraid to speak up and continue in spite of the corporate sycophants infesting this forum.
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    somebody mentioned already that bridge packs just don't sell...apparently that will stay that way until the player gets actually something to do inside his ship.

i think the romulan ship interior is a good indicator which way ship interiour is headed: much smaller and with less customize options. (less resource cost for the dev team)

a bridge/interiour i would love to see anyway is the TNG interiour...10 forward, engine room, transporter room, captains quarters (certain accolades should be visible there, like on the romulan interiour)
    Go pro or go home
  • bhthephoenixbhthephoenix Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    reximuz wrote: »
    They have done some complete ship packs, the TOS Enterprise and the Defiant. Yet they haven't done any in a long time. Probably means they didn't sell that well.

Scimitar was their best selling ship to date.

Seems interiors don't mean as much as you'd like them too.

Also, the romulan Interior is pretty freaking awesome. Especially the Singularity core. Much better than the lame box on a wall that was shown on TNG. Sure, it would be nice to have some trophy slots, but honestly thats my only complaint. Don't really need a selection of dozens of horrible bridges the size of arena football stadiums.

I am pretty sure one of the biggest problems with the TOS ship is that it isnt tier 5.
    edited July 2013
    I admit to being highly disappointed that the Scimitar did not include an interior. Since all the other ships I got has the option for an interior It went without saying that the expectation was that the scimitar would at least have the option to use the default Romulan interior.

As for why I haven't bought a bridge pack yet is that I think they are all are horrible. There needs to be more bridges that have a place for the commander to sit. I also think the helm officer should always have a place to sit.(on fed ships)

Basically a 3d preview where you can explore the bridge before you buy it would be a great way to encourage people to buy one. I personally would buy great designed interiors and bridges.
    edited July 2013
    When I bought the ship I figured it came with a turbo lift. In fact I spent two minutes or so running around trying to find the turbo lift. I would live if it didnt come with a unique interior but J would have liked to use the Romulan one more. Further at this point if they won't me to spend any more money on another Romulan ship a new interior might help.
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For one: The bridge is a special unique bridge and is like all of their other unique ship bridges. The Tar Shiar ships has only the bridge and the ready room, the Andorian ship has only the bridge, the Faringe ship has only the bridge and the back room, etc.

Number 2: If you want an interior you can go to the ship customizer and chose the standard ROmulan bridge and you will get the standard Romulan interior with it.

I for one do say the same thing. The Scimitar bridge does need to have a Ready Room, the Theleron Room and the option of going to the Crew Deck and the Engineer Deck. We paid $50.00 US, we shouls have the option of going to the other decks.
    edited July 2013
    trwarbuck wrote: »
    For one: The bridge is a special unique bridge and is like all of their other unique ship bridges. The Tar Shiar ships has only the bridge and the ready room, the Andorian ship has only the bridge, the Faringe ship has only the bridge and the back room, etc.

Number 2: If you want an interior you can go to the ship customizer and chose the standard ROmulan bridge and you will get the standard Romulan interior with it.

I for one do say the same thing. The Scimitar bridge does need to have a Ready Room, the Theleron Room and the option of going to the Crew Deck and the Engineer Deck. We paid $50.00 US, we shouls have the option of going to the other decks.

Yup.. You can go to different decks, use different bridge sets, all sorts of things on the corvette.. And all it cost me was a couple hours of time. Since other ships in the same price range have this capability and since they were created previously to the release of this product and therefore set the precedent for it, the Scimitar should follow suit, and have it also..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,863 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wait, there's an interior in my Scimitar?

In all honesty, I have never been inside the thing. I've never had reason to, and frankly I just don't care. She works fine on the outside and TRIBBLE still blows up when I aim my guns at it. So... It's fine to me.

I like interiors every now and then for some rp...but op this is how many people think...I highly doubt there are bunches of people saying *I wont buy that ship because it doesn't have a full interior.*

I would like to see them expand the interiors that are pretty much a bridge but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    edited July 2013
    I think what irritates me most about this is that they're already taking advantage of their fan base. Sure 15$ a model sounds reasonable till you realize they're charging you three times for pretty much the exact same model and a stat change.
    Sure you get a fancy animation but is an adjustment of the wings worth another 35 dollars short answer no but because we're fans we'll pay anyways.
    Yes this is their game and they can charge what ever they want heck if they wanted to they could charge 100 dollars for a ship and still some people would pay because we're insane fans but that doesn't make it right.
    I could buy me an actual solid physical metal miniature army for that price. Not only that but aside from the initial cost of make the model it cost them nothing to make more , no packaging , no shipping , no nothing , sounds like a sweet deal yes? but that's not enough apparently for them now they don't even feel like completing the job and justify it by saying we're making other stuff to sell you.
    I'm sorry cryptic but you are exploiting us , I can except that , but I hope you'll look into your hearts and try not to make it so painfully obvious.:(
    edited July 2013
    How many ships actually have interiors modeled after

How entitled are you people? Why not go throw a fit in the Federation shipyards because the Defiant doesnt come with the Belfast interior?

I don't know why people fall back on this dumb defense all the time , given technically we're not entitled to anything short of a binding contract. They could make the Enterprise a giant flying rubber ducky and we still wouldn't be entitled to have it returned to normal but that doesn't mean we have to like it.;)
    edited July 2013
    I rarely ever use it because its a word that is abused but point is, no ship in the game besides the TOS Enterprise have a Interior and that is because its in a bundle.

I use it because its the correct word to us, its not a "dumb defense" when people act like they have the right to something just because they want it.

Well I call it dumb because entitlement is subjective so you saying we're not entitled to something because you say so is an arbitrary statement that tries to force your own beliefs upon others.

At no point it said it have a unique interior, all unique bridges follow the same pattern of it being the bridge and that it, some might want to point the Aquarius and Bortas bridges but those are just normal bridges that can only be used on those specific ships and they were made with regard to 2409 ships aesthetics.

This is true but people are going to tend to feel slighted when one side gets something for the same price that the other factions don't. I mean Romulans don't even have a selection for internal layouts like the other factions. I can't speak for everyone but I was hoping at least with this we might get another option.
    No but "I paid 50 bucks for it so" is the sense of entitlement as because you paid $50 for something you should have X despite it never claiming it had X to begin with and similar priced products not having X.

We're no more entitled than the Klingons demanding actual missions for their faction but if we don't speak up we won't get squat. Did the Klingons deserve 50 missions maybe not but the players certainly thought so.
    The fact the Scimitar bridge lacking a ready room is because there isnt one you can see in the movie, you have no idea of he actual layout of the ship as in canon and so Cryptic rather error by being faithful that error by not being faithful because either way, they will get complains about it.

Well I don't know if you would call it a ready room exactly but we do see the room where Shinzon cuts himself that later Picard flies through the window. We also see the hanger , the halls , the medical bay/lab and the room where Shinzon mind **** Troy so that is false there is no need to make stuff up. As I said before they didn't even get the bridge right which is just insulting how little effort was put into this.
    This been the pattern on all canon ships, my complains on the scimitar on aesthetics are from weapons points, torpedoes for example are fired from the center of the ship instead of any hardpoint, Beams are firing from non hardpoints as well as the DHCs that fire from a location that lacks visible hardpoints and even if added it would be wrong too as they been identified and were they are currently shooting, its not correct.

Well I can live with a few hard point changes after all things could have been modified over the years it's not the exact same ship Shinzon flew.
    edited July 2013
    Oh you mean like torpedoes launching directly from the center of the ship clipping all the way until they leave the hull? Or that one of the turrets is firing from the hangar door?

http://unofficialstartreklegacyforum.yuku.com/topic/721/The-Scimitar-isnt-a-combat-ship-Say-what?page=4#.Ue888m3BxnA

Here we can see images that show the weapons ports, there is room for everything since the Scimitar had a large amount of weapon ports.
    I guess it doesn't bother me too much because I'm generally just watching the rear of the ship but I agree it would be nice if it was accurate.
    As for the rest, even with that you still lack too many sections and there isnt a sense of scale ... I been unable to find even pictures of those areas, I know how the Prometheus sickbay looks like, heck we even have a MSD of the Prometheus that gives a idea of dimensions but there is little on the Scimitar, I seen the bridge and thats it ... nothing else, this makes very problematic to do anything about it, you might as well ask for the D'kora have a interior because we saw a few rooms besides the bridge but most would be guess work.

Well I'm not saying it would have to be a whole ship but at the least they could do is add the rooms we see in the movie to give it some level context. I suspect the designer was just handed a single picture or schematic and told to make this and wasn't even required to watch footage from the movie.:rolleyes:
    edited July 2013
    But that is impossible, we have no idea were leads were and how even the lifts actually look ... if you added those rooms you would still have problems since them people would be saying "were is the engine room?" and the like, simply whatever choice you make you will never win.
    Now I think you're just being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. That's like saying they shouldn't even bother doing insides of ships unless the they do every single part in the entire ship.:rolleyes:

Adding this for the Scimitar for free would also bring a lot of issues in relation to other ships that would expect the same treatment, considering how maps are in demand this would mean for about a year the only thing they would do would be ship interiors because every pay ship (Lock Box and C-Store) would now demand their own interiors and were that leaves the Klingons, they even lack a Gorn, Nausican and Orion interiors that for me is a more pressing issue.

I think at least one full unique inside per faction is not that much to ask. Though I'll admit I wouldn't mind having Gorn , Nausican , Vulcan , Caitian and Orion interiors in the game.
    edited July 2013
    What is the point of doing half and so complicate matters?

If it's so pointless then why did they even bother making a Scimitar bridge hmm? They could have saved money and time by just adding the default bridge. For the same reason they added the Scimitar bridge in the first place or for the same reason you complain about the firing points. They're selling a fantasy to us and I think for the price they're asking of us they should provide a more complete one. Thanks to the success of Legacy of Romulus they've not only done very well for themselves but hired more people on. A success I might add was due to the funding of Romulan pay checks.
    All interiors share the same overall design, if you dont do the engineering section then how are you getting the interior Colonial and Engineering Duty Officer Assignments?

Just put the engineer officer in the hanger bay seems like a place an Engineer would hang out repairing fighters and shuttles , there problem solved. For the med bay use the lab in the show. Duty officers? Put an Npc in the room with the large window. It's not that hard to find a spot anything left over can be left on the bridge.
    You adding a unknown variant, what happens when the interior lacks a certain segment? you cannot just mark a console and say "do this but not that", you have to code it and this just becomes a lot of work for little reward.

I don't know what you are talking about here it should be a simple matter of moving one npc or console from one place to another.
    And were is the KDF unique interior?

Right now we have the TOS Enterprise Interior and Defiant interior, there is no unique interior for KDF ships, their temporal ships have a unique bridge (that is the Wells Bridge in red) so if you are going to ask the KDF was here first yet they suffer from the exact same problem, there isnt any actual details so you can make one.

Well at least they have some selection Romulans got nothing.

This is a gallery of what we actually have to work with:

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/interiors1.htm

You are asking for them to increase their workload for little pay, people dont like using Interiors ... when changes were done a year ago so assignments were now in contacts in the interior people didnt liked that, the fact DS9 pack was over a year ago and no further packs were made (Voyager apparently is in the works) shows it simply didnt sell, also you make a interior at the expense of another map, resources for a bridge are much lower that of a interior.

And if canon ships that have fans dont sell, why you think a Cryptic design would?

People don't like interiors yet they continue to make unique bridges something doesn't add up here. If it wasn't a selling point they wouldn't have even bothered building those. People may not want to pay directly for a bridge but when it's part of the package deal it's certainly an incentive to buy a ship. Are you seriously saying that if they added a unique layout to say a D'deridex that wouldn't influence your decision in anyway to buy it over a ship that did not. I know it would for me it may not be the deciding factor but it certainly would be insensitive.
  • injector2uinjector2u Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic should give players access that have bough Scimitar set or any ship that opens from a reward pack and comes with a normal hangar(s) or a ship like a Cardassian Galor! They should give Acces for the Advanced Romulan Drone in the Dilithium store asap! They should give also Jem'Hadar ship pets to those who qualify for them and spiral wave disruptors for those who has gotten a cardassion galor in last two weeks. Tholian Mesh weavers too. Basicly all pets that are not available from the "start" in the Dilithium store and normal blue EC store.
  • jimipaigejimipaige Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    qqqqii wrote: »

Seems like I started a TRIBBLE storm here. I am glad this is a good forum to express how we feel about ship interiors. As far as I am concerned it's the only drawback in the Scimitar. Someone said above that it was designed that way because all we saw in NEMESIS was the bridge and flight deck. Brother you need to watch the movie again. The bridge DOES NOT look like cannon. At least it has an extra level. What we were given was very poor quality. The thalaron room is somewhat reminiscent of the movie and is adequate although Picard killed Schinzon with a flagpole there and even these were left out (now how hard could that be to include?
    This being said.... After giving 50.00 for a ship I did expect a fully complete Romulan ship with a singularity room, ships mess and sickbay, etc. etc. Although this was not the case, I would actually pay extra for a good (GOOD) interior as this is my final ship for my Rommie toon. (Heck, finish the ship and charge us an extra $10.00) Just like the 1701D Fleet exploration refit was the final ship for my Fed. main toon.
    I feel I was actually short changed by the interior of the Scimitar. Example is the Oddesey and D'Deridex (sp). Great bridge etc. I am no programmer but how hard could it be to add say the D'Deredax (sp) interior to the Scim and leave the bridge/thalaron room in?
    I really feel the Scimitar was not fully completed when it was introduced. Hell I don't even have a ready room on it. 2 rooms on a capitol ship? C'mon guys.
    I really like the Scimitar other than the interior (where are the other 2993 people? if memory serves) and the fact that it is getting increasingly problematic to get in and out of a parking space say at DS-9. I have to wiggle to get out of parked space. I still feel the Scimitar should be bigger (but this is moot). Remember in Nemesis when compared to the Enterprise it was huge. Another thing I have noticed is that the thalaron use does not do enough damage. Again in Nemesis it was THE weapon (even the Klingon's and the Romulan's had agreed not to use those or subspace weapons ((nudge, wink)). Also when used in an elite STF by the Rommie Borg you get hit with Thalaron at all, you will see the poof screen even through 2 sets of shields and a shield battery. I tried it just to see if it would work. The highest I personally have seen from a thalaron punch was 30k damage.
    To the person that was griping about the weapons hardpoints. I think it is very cool the emitters come from several points on the ship although it may be a tad off (and the graphics when using the Thalaron device is very cool). I had not noticed it until I read your post. I am specifically griping about the interior. The other things are collateral.
    Cryptic...you want a few more bucks? Put some full interiors in the C store. I got my Paypal account memorized. I also guarantee that if you offer complete (COMPLETE) interiors in the C store and not just different bridges they would sell and probably sell well (might deserve to devote 1 or 2 programmers full time to this for awhile).
    So what's next? Nero's ship? I can see it being the size of a small moon and having nothing but a bridge. (hmmm where do we put that Vulcan ship? The one that is already in the game and has to actually fly out of Nero's ship) Try parking Nero's ship at ESD, DS-9, or New Romulus...:eek:

Well Cryptic? I'm waiting...
  • psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am thinking people whine too much.

Right now what does it matter if you have an interior or not?
    It doesn't right now....thus you will have to sit back and be patient.

They wont respond to this thread because this is something they are looking into and the non-disclosure agreements they have prevent them from commenting too much about future content or things they are working on.

Also remember this item is considered more or less a luxury or rather non-important game item at this time. Thus it doesn't have the highest priority....how ever that doesn't mean they are not working on it....just means it will be a bit slower.

Right now their highest priority is getting the new iconian stuff done and some of their other planned items....in addition they are still working on a huge plethora of other items...a list I believe that was over 100 items long and listed in one of their state of game addresses from a while back.

I believe you can also see that ship interiors for new ships was on that list.
    I also recall they did a timeline for specific features....so if you want to see what they are currently working on just go take a look at some of the old state of the game messages.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jimipaige wrote: »
    The thalaron room is somewhat reminiscent of the movie and is adequate although Picard killed Schinzon with a flagpole there and even these were left out (now how hard could that be to include?
    Obviously, engineers removed them for that very reason. These poles were a workspace accident waiting to happen.
    2bnb7apx.jpg