test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

adapted destroyer has vanished

constantlyvexed2constantlyvexed2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Awhile ago I acquired an adapted destroyer off the exchange for around 70 mil ec. I held onto it a bit till I decided which character to give it to. During the summer event on risa I wanted to make some room in my inventory so I went ahead and opened the box. The ship came up on my screen to confirm that I opened it. I hit okay both times and went on about my business. A week ago I went back to ESD to equip the ship and try it out. It wasn't there. I noticed my roster was full so I deleted a zstore ship and it still was not there. I don't know why it allowed me to open it with no room, I have never been able to claim a ship with no room before. I sent in a ticket and have had no response, im now getting worried it will be ignored. I used real money to buy zstore stuff to sell to get the ec to buy the ship. If I cant get a new ship placed in my inventory id like to at least get an ec refund so I can buy another. I would think my account could be checked to make sure I didn't delete the ship or sell it