test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Superior Shield Repair Does Not Work

hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have noticed that ever since they "fixed" the uber shield regen that this rep power gave, and then "fixed" it again after it got massively gimped, it has done nothing.

I was most recently reminded of this fact when I hit Tier IV Omega Rep on my Reman. Beforehand, I had 467.5 Shield Regen/6 Seconds on my ship. Then I got the Tier IV rep passive, Superior Shield Repair. I went back to my defense tab. And guess what... 467.5 shield regen/6 seconds. There was no change at all. Whatsoever. I also did a few combat tests with some fleetmates. Again, there was no change from before the passive to after I got it.

This passive power is currently broken/inoperable. It does nothing except trick players into thinking that they can get more shield regen. Please fix.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
Post edited by hereticknight085 on

Comments

• Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tbh, not exactly sure how long it's been broken, but it's still borked. Makes me wonder if this sub-forum is ignored XD.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)