test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to alter KDF uniforms

egreywalker2egreywalker2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
so, for one of my characters, an orion kdf science officer, i am unable to alter all but two of her uniform slots (out of 7), and i had to create a new one just to be able to alter the second one. it's only happening on that one character, and i can't figure out why. i go into the modify option, change things, hit purchase and it goes back to the uniform view screen, but the changes aren't there and no credits are spent. i also can't rename the uniforms.

and since i'm on the subject, can we get a delete button on that screen so we can just erase a uniform and not have to go in and change it? that would be really helpful here, thanks. :)
Post edited by egreywalker2 on

Comments

• opawaamiwopawaamiw Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Glad to see you got a reply to this.... I'm having a similar problem, I can switch outfits with my Romulan character. All others can.
  • kitsunekonkitsunekon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm also having the same issue only on my Romulan, It was working fine before this past update, the only one I can change is the first uniform slot. I cant edit, rename or ware any of the other 6 slots that I have. I did try a force verify of client but it has not helped the issue.:(

EDIT:
    I was able to create a new uniform and was able to ware it after selecting then hitting create on desired uniform slot. It adds to the uniforms that are already there appearing that i have more uniform slots then i do but they old ones are not useable at all, weird bug though there is a work-around.