test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List of current STF bugs.

jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When LoR launched the borg in stf's were stripped of their rank 3 abilities aka HYT3/TS3.

Well after one of the patchs following LoR they got them back. Borg are again 1 shotting people quite often. Donatra is using TS3 and hitting for 70-80k sometimes. She has got her random decloaking with charged thelaron pulse instagib still.

Gates among other borg seem to see through cloak reguardless of range. Gates/Command ships can now fire at ranges greater then 10-20km. Hitting you while cloaked or not. All borg seem to be able to kill you after death atm. You kill the gate, 20-30 sec later you just randomly explode without a dot or torpedo chasing you.

Borg command ships now have nearly 100% accuracy lance that hits for 100-500k dmg, ignores your defenses, and ignores your cloak, and ignores normal weapon range, and seems to love to spawn camp.

Borg tachyon beams seem to drain shields reguardless of powerinsulators, 1 borg can drain 10,000 shields per facing in just a few seconds. From full to no shields in 2 sec.

Borg are again able to crit.

Borg invisable weapons are again very present.

Basicly we are back to pre LoR on everything.... except worse since hive is now unplayable almost.
Post edited by jtoney3448 on

Comments

• Options
    guili1guili1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am disagreeing partly about Hive Space Elite.
    Yesterday we made a test.
    First: 3 two Hangar and 2 one Hangar Carriers, with all Char classes 2 Tac, 2 Eng, 1 Sci
    Result: Some deaths, but all optionals, not difficult!

Second: 5 Two Hangar Carriers with 5 Science Captains
    Result, got all Optionals, only 3 deaths or was it 4 total, Queen so pretty easy
    we was all laughing and also the Unimatrix ships was fun to kill them!

Third: 5 Good Tanky Cruisers with 5 Eng. Captains
    Result: First Part, was good, Killing the Unimatrixes difficult and and killing the
    Queen was a nightmare, the Cruisers* died the most deaths, I can only guess
    but we died more then 20 times... 70% One Shot kills and we healed our Mates.
    * Compared to the both setups before.

So Hive Space elite is not broken in General it is broken for Cruisers.
    From this I can only say Techs on Cruisers sucks and this hurts because I love playing my Techie in Cruiser. But this test was a Mindopener.

We did the same also Cure Elite Space (easy and fun) and with Donatra,
    the 5 Sci Carrier Team, demonstrated Donatra, how Carriers rules.
    She cloaked only one time (and short to) and most of the time, she was not moving and was waiting for the own death. Also with the First test setup, no issue...
    After the Techie Test with Hive we all was very disappointed and have not repeated this with Donatra.